• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eh, it wasn't horrible, just... really cliché. Four years ago, I thought clichés were decent enough writing tools as long as you did them well. I realize now that I was arrogant; clichés are very hard to write well. Its why so many people suck at writing romance.
    I have a 10 hour school day tomorrow and Saturday I have a party to go to (unless my friend cancels), plus I don't think I'll have access to my ps3 till monday ish, normally my brother keeps it in his room with his grubby fingers on the controller non stop XD Did we ever pick a game?
    Haha, you should seriously give IV, VII, IX and X a try... apparently VI is amazing as well but I can't vouch for it x)

lalalalalal
    Metroid is definitely mainstream, but k XD You mean XIII?

wutwutwut
    Yea, I'm pretty busy as well. Monday, Wednesday and Saturday are usually good tho.

Mine's 1048-9014-0626
    Eh, by my standards, it's not that great. I really kind of hate it now, but that's more personal bias and disgust with how bad I was at writing back then.
    Metroid Prime: Hunters > Any shooter on the PSP = fact. What FF's have you played?

chibi
    Not saying it didn't... but library of amazing games was definitely smaller than the DS' :p

2moe4me
    We need to exchange codes so we can visit each other. I LOVE that damn game
    Yeah, Opal's Shadow. Wrote it about four years ago, but it kept getting reviews until about 2011. Should be on the first page of my recent threads if you want to find it.
    There is no such thing as terrible advice... unless I read something and go "damn, that's terrible advice." jk, jk... And thank you. I'm glad to keep hearing how good it was.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…