• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Yellow De Viridian Grove

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I still don't see it happening for a while... especially since R/S/E didn't get that much of a good reception,,,
    Mainly a rumor, that was going on at least a week or so before the Nintendo direct announcement for X and Y was released months ago
    Before X and Y were released, there was this rumor that went around that instead of a R/S remake, there is this game called Pokémon Rainbow where you can go through all rhe reigions from Kanto to Sinnoh/Unova
    ah haka it was orange >.> i used a gradient of brown,orange,and like autumn colors like halloween >.> you may not see it but it is there...could you still use it though please :(

edit: also haka please don't start a old topic i told everyone to stop...i already was getting upset about it and i didn't want to say stuff i didn't mean...i understands everyone opinions i just don't want it to continue and someone gets offended by what someone says in that debate...its fine to talk about the bank just not about the 5 dollar thing like a debate if its right or wrong...i was already in a bad mood about one thing when i saw that made me get pissed but meh just please don't comment on my post okay...im trying to keep teg civil and to drop the topic...
    Lol, I suck at scratch most of the time, but luckily for substitutes there isn't much involved.
    Thank you, I plan to improve on my shading with fusions next, that is my weak point IMO.
    Could you do midnight your time saturday or is that too late... my friend is having a birthday party I have to attend.
    Thanks for visiting. Well, I have the doll as a base and then I try to add the real bits, but if they look bad then I scratch it.
    you don't like :( i thought that render was wonderful for yellow cauz the others just seemed all the same and that render was brought the beauty of yellow...the other renders of yellow were just official art...i try to use the best renders out there for banners im sorry that i got it wrong :( I was trying to make it look really good for you since you done so much for me since you been my co-leader...i try to put alot more effort since i noticed you really like trainer yellow...I guess i failed :(
    My internet has been off for the past few days so I'm glad the war just started today (I think) so whenever is good for you. I'm in (-9 GMT) so it's 7:50pm right now. Whenever works for you usually works for me.
    your request has been made, please pick up your simple banner at flower paradise graphics and thanks for choosing my art shop :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…