• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Purple_BlitzXD

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [ Hi, nice to see you again! Could you please answer the VM before the pic, so we can continue talking where we left off? ]
    It sure is. I was so ****ing excited when i found out i could play as Charizard in Super Smash Bros Brawl. Got even more excited when someone gave me a shiny lv.1 Charmander as a gift. And the fact that it constantly burns Ash's douchy face makes Charizard just teh coolest pokémon ever! :p
    Yeah I hope they will eventually, if not I'll just go to america in a few years, probably will anyway :)
    Always wanted to go to new countries and stuff :)
    [ What Pokemon ideas did it bring you so far?

Do you EV train your Pokemon in the games or not? ]
    Sweet. If you ever need to trade version exclusives, let me know! ^_^
    6th gen is the first gen that I really liked both legendaries, it was kind of hard to pick between X and Y
    Which starter are you going to pick?
    Sounds like a plan! How did it happen Mienshao got to be your favourite Pokémon?
    Lol sorry purp I was away for quite a while.

Anyway I finished my assignments! Time for preparing exams!
    Hah, such enthusiasm.. Very nice to meet you as well. I look forward to having awesome chats about Pokémon with you ma'am.
    [ Indeed.

I don't cosplay myself, but I do like seeing nice Pokemon cosplays, I sometimes look them up on DeviantArt.

Thanks! Do you EV train your Pokemon as well? ]
    I'm sure you will ;D
    Same here, it really looks amazing! I can't wait until next month
    Yep! I'm going to get X. What about you? :eek:
    That sounds totally awesome :D Cons are great, proble is the uk barely ever gets any.
    I didnt really do much, hung out with friends, went to the cinema a few times, beach, normal stuff i guess :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…