• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Skillfulness
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I found a video that explains what happened to me when you told me to change my posts that day, and why I lashed out at you and Sketchie afterwards, where my fears of resentment, invalidation, and being left out, as I have been from the RP since that day come from.

I'm putting this here so Sketchie can see it. Because frankly I think he needs to see it too.
    Eh heh... Just to let you know I just realized Home Eco. has sewing so I changed Raven's Art class to that. Otherwise I left my SUs untouched since you accepted them.
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Okay! Edited the bunking together out.
    Skillfulness
    Skillfulness
    You can just let me know here what class you'll add. It was meant as a little surprise once everyone signed up.
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    How about martial arts for Celes and...hmm...I don't think Raven would pick any other classes besides the ones already listed. Unless there's one about animals. So I guess science? I don't know.
    -sees your post in youtmr su thread- Oh good because I was actually gonna ask how I'm supposed to jump in. XD
    Skillfulness
    Skillfulness
    Haha no worries, next post will be begining of the next day and you can have your character go through classes and such like everyone else.
    Hey, sorry but I'm requesting to be left out of the Persona role playing game. I've got a lot of irl commitments, so I won't be able to put much time into it. Sorry about it.
    Skillfulness
    Skillfulness
    Not to worry, I might leave sign-ups open after we start if you're still interested in joining at a later point. Hope things irl go smoothly for you and thanks for letting me know!
    https://recolor.me

We're making the character avatars on that site. Note: You do not have to buy the items. There's a button on the bottom of the page that says "What if I had all the items?" Click that and you can use all the items. You do have to make a base avatar first though.

Also, do you have a Discord account? Hydrangea is probably going to send you a link to the RPs Discord group.
    Skillfulness
    Skillfulness
    Thank you so much! And yes I do have a Discord, got the message and I'll check it out today :)
    Update: life has been life, but I'm writing again and the RP scene is calling to me... Hope old friends are doing well.
    I just signed in into your Role Play and completed info. So far, this theme just may be a nice change of pace for me since writing a novel can e exhausting creativity-wise if overdone.
    I'd just finished getting my RPG, Pokémon World Resort ready to post, and then I saw your RPG. . . Now, they're really not the same (just similar themes), mine's a safari type resort (rather then a theme park) with no evil thing in the plot (rather an unknown dragon species has appeared), but I still don't want to post it right now if you'll feel like I'm stepping on your RPG's toes. So, just to check, would me posting mine, bother you?
    Thank you for informing me, and the RPG will always be open to anyone who wishes to join! Good Luck in your studies!
    Hello, since you are interested in the RPG Project Gijinka and PokeLegend has abandoned it, I will be re-doing it under my ownership, would you still be interested? I'm a very active member so their won't be the same issues as there is currently. Let me know!

Thanks, Zero
    Yeah, but they won't stop. As long as there are two people alive on the planet, somebody is going to want someone dead.
    Yeah, I don't plan to go into service either. I just like military things. I don't like killing things, heck, I don't like killing spiders or bugs! But yes, I am a military buff. ^_^'
    Yeah, getting hit in the limbs with those kinds of rifles will rip them right off of your body. The sniper rifle I took that one NPC's life with was a .50 cal, so keep that in mind. Like before, I don't want you going into a situation blind.
    May I let you know that it is nearly impossible to survive a well placed shot from a .50 cal? You're Dragonite would have to get immediate medical attention, and have to be shot somewhere like the arms or legs to survive even then. The bullet is so powerful it can rip off skin just by being withing inches of the bullet's path. Just wanted to let you know what you were getting in to.
    So. Just an idea, how would you feel I'm the RP if Draco was shot by a .50 cal Barret? Considering I have a sniper on my special forces squad and you shot a hyper beam at the the Quista. That would probably be noticed by me and my guy on a ship?
    Yeah, he has his motives. It seems like Ava isn't too diehard for her faction. Maybe even try to leave.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…