• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No thanks needed; just post that you'd like to get started in the sign up thread if you care to some time during the next few weeks.
    ----------
    Yeah sorry about that, it just really irritated me. Back to artsy dartsy stuff, what do you guys think of this?

I tried my hand at scratch spriting. I think it came out well, but I have seen a much better try at Carbink, but what do you guys think of it?
    ----------
    I think you did a great job on it
    I would love to join. And I am also quite active, but note that I haven't been posting because I have been waiting for my rps to start up. So as I said, I would enjoy joining it.
    Hello, since you are interested in the RPG Project Gijinka and PokeLegend has abandoned it, I will be re-doing it under my ownership, would you still be interested? I'm a very active member so their won't be the same issues as there is currently. Let me know!

Thanks, Zero
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…