• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• x) well I'm glad you are on regileague now , maybe I won't be so bored there all the time now that you are there
    I could pm you a link to the chat if you'd like =) , ya I noticed red joined the " Acid Pit" . Thats what femme calls her tutoring program. He probably bought one of her teams from the shop. She has like a bunch of teams in the display case or she can build you a team. Butt you have to like win battles and tournaments and such to earn coins from the shop XD. It sounds more confusing then it is x)
    well regi league has its own chat, you can find a link if you go to the general chat section of their forums and their is an Announcement at the very top or I could go to Dawn chat either is cool with me
    I still ev' train sometimes most of the time I get womby to make my pokes for me now and breeding is just a major pain and too time consuming for me now x) You really are good though and you'll get even better =) if you ever need any help with testing teams or anything let me know . Drink more confidence juice u x)
    Don't worry about losing so much . Everybody goes through slumps. One time womby lost a clan war match and 2 tourney matches in one day. One time tort lost 20 consecutive battles . It happens to the best of us , keep your head up and get better ^^. I've lost to them both alot and I've lost 3 tourney battles in a day before. So please don't beat yourself =/ I don't like seeing you like that . You're a great player and soon you'll be even better I know it =)
    awww D: he should have let you join , but I'm glad to hear you're getting better =)
    I've been allright nothin new with me really
    iv breeding is a pain D: no I can't clone pokes sorry, you can get womby to clone you one of his , he has alot them x) he'll probably be on at some point over the weekend
    hehe thanks =) , good luck with your new team ;D let me know when you finish it and we shall battle again or if you need any help with it
    You are a good battler, sorry about the 3 crits, the score would have been alot closer and that was one of my best teams too =) we should battle again sometime
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…