• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ill be off of serebii for a day or two actually im a bit in a raging mood so i don't want to hurt anyone feelings or say anything i don't want to say...so you can leave me a message as long as you don't ask what it is about...see you guys soon...
    I never said it wasn't orange, just seemed like too much brown. The render is really nice and the background is very autumny. I'm just not sure how much I like it. Don't get me wrong, it isn't bad; just not me I guess. I doubt I will use it and stick with my old one or request something different.

And I missed where you said that. Sorry. May fault on that one. I didn't get to express my viewpoint, so I did. Sorry I missed your post about not posting about it anymore...
    Say hi to Eesian Eevee all grown up

Sure.:)

Btw i made a team for the tourney and it peaked 1600+ for me. Not for too long, but I guess one of the best I ever made
    It's not abusive. It's appropriate feedback to help you understand in what ways your posts could be made better.
    Well the v.i.p list gives me 3 extra spots and no 24 hour wait.
    But for your kinda art work i believe I can wait :)
    some idiot aye? maybe i could handle him, aye? i will get it done quick and painfull okaye?

well Dratini is really hard to train ever level dratini has my level 44 gyarados gets more levels actually. He gets two levels every one level dratini has at level 15 0_0

EDIT: 25 not 15 xD
    Lol it isn't bad Eevee. It is a very beautiful banner, just not for me. I dunno it just isn't what I imagined I guess. It's fine though :) I think it might need a little more orange instead of brown, but that is me. So it isn't my favorite thing you've made? So what. Don't take it too personally :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…