• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Before you attempt to lecture me about what you said in the thread, have you read the RPG Rules?

----------
    8. Plagiarism

Using any part of the work that somebody else wrote up is unacceptable NO MATTER WHAT. Whether it’s a member on another site, part of a novel or even Wikipedia, if it’s not your own words then you cannot post it, even if you give credit. Taking what another person said and slightly editing it is also plagiarism. If proof of plagiarism has been given, then the member will be given a ban for two months or more, depending on the circumstances, and will be named and shamed in public.
    ----------
    I let you off easy by not infracting you. Please do not make me change my mind.

Merci pour votre attention et bon soirée.
    Very much so, yes. Will you be starting a new thread for the roleplay starting with signups, or will you you just take ownership of it and starting the main rp thread?
    I don't believe I'll be able to keep up. I'm back in school so I got lots of work to do, but I'll keep my eye on the RPG. Good luck and thanks!
    I did see it indeed. I will join, but later today at least. It'll be the same SU as before, I want that military type to be there. Should any edits be made, and does he need a Pokemon?
    YES YES YES YES I WANT TO DO IT TAKE OVER NOW AND-

*ahem* Darn straight I'm still interested!
    I noticed the new thread, but I have to say this though. We can't start a new thread on the forums without having the permission of the original GM if it's a reboot/reborn
    Hey Zero. I was looking at the Gijinka rp you just re-posted, and I'm kind of interested. While I'm not sure if I'll join yet, I was wondering...does Orre have shadow pokemon anymore?
    I'm not so much into RP now and I deleted my signup. If you're making a new thread, can you help me reserve a spot as I think about it?
    Yo, just thought I'd let you know I'm probably gna get a 3ds, cos of X and Y, yanoo...so yh, jst thought I'd answer your question :)
    Since the downfall of our previous guild, I've become a member of bleuumbreon's guild and I'm wondering if you are interested in joining us? If you haven't joined another one that is!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…