• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

Man, sorry about that.:( Don't feel bad because my Ds along with my Wii was stolen last year. I had to start all the way over.
    Me too.:) Hopefully this Riolu problem will be solved soon. So what do you think of Ash's team so far?
    Of course I do. If you need one I will give you Gliscor. Do you have a Tauros? I am having trouble getting one.
    What do you have that you are willing to trade? Anything will be good.:) I am trying to test out different pokemon like Lopunny and Togekiss.
    Not really, don't where to find one. Sorry, but I do have a Scizor. About my laptop, I don't know how long I have to wait for a new one. But I promise that I will hold on to Umbreon and give you a battle. Your Umbreon is over Lv 60 and gave it Moonlight for recovery. Does trainers will be annoyed. I hope you are not mad.
    Hi pokemaster95.:) Just checking to see if you are ok. But the bad news is that I want be able to battle for a while until I get a new computer.:( The batteries dead and I am using the computer in the library. But I will hold on to your Umbreon. You are going to love it. I maxed out it Sp. Def and trying to do Defense next.
    I are you doing with your training. I am doing ok. It just going to be a while. By the time I am finish, your Umbreon will be set.:) In the mid-late September.
    I am training all of my 4 teams. I haven't forgotten about your Umbreon.:) I am still training it. I hope you can wait for it in mid September. I will be a little busy, but I will have time to train.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…