• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This thing can be done ASA I get on my pc

You can warn him once and then strike him. Being new does not grant temporary immunity from the rules.
    Well I'll make the pokemons you wanted public for a while after i upload them
    download ASAP

Who knows he might be getting as well.
    Oh and yeah he joined our guild >.<

[i did not tell him to.]
    Why can't you?

Also he has been offering absurd things around, he asked for 40 shinies in return he would give 20 legends. :eek:
    Well it is difficult to trade too many pokemons.Rather if I file trade you. it's really too good.

Also why?
    You see the post number, as in post #1? Well, click the post number, that shall send you to the very same page, but the url will now have the link to the specific post.
    if it were like liVinG_leGend.s or something gay like that then it was me lol

but if i could register plain "living legends" on ps i would be a happy man
    sure but 1) i haven't played competitively since dec 2011 and 2) i have no bw2 teams, last team i ever made was in july 2011
    ^-^

I could see a drop in quality. The episodes weren't funny anymore, the animation didn't look as good, etc.
    You could, but usually it's a lot easier to use the ref queue. A lot of times, Gym Leaders will ask their Gym Trainers to ref or similar, so it isn't unheard of.

Links to Squad Summaries are pretty useful; I use one myself for keeping track of my previous matches and sigs for my pokemon. I recommend having one; for now, you'll just need your squad and links to any active battles.
    There could be one in future.

If you see, all the mods here have joined before 2007, so it takes a long time, but we can get if we are good,
    anyways lets cut the topic here, and battle my most haxy team. I wanna take the title of GOD OF HAX from you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…