• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pepsi_Plunge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is his most famous awful post.

Rate from 1 to 10 how suggestive were the Skyla posters? : / I'll think about it, too much trolling can get kinda weird. ;D
    Marbi Z the MASTER FUR******. He used to be a regular in General Pokemon Discussion.

I don't go to gamefaqs so I wouldn't know.
    ----------
    People fantasysing about Gardvoir and Lopunny.
    ----------
    You just reminded me of one member on this forum, but I don't know if he's still active.
    It's obvious what the shock is:

MEGAMegaMewtwo!!!

And clarification on the starter & evolution from Smash plz. :p
    October 1st sounds like a neat time to go in the dark. I'm doing the same however on October 10th or earlier to avoid spoilers too. :)

I hope for Orotto (please be Grass/Ghost), llama and one-three new more Pokémon. Hopefully the max of Pokémln we will know is 35 which leaves plenty of room for discovery.

MegaEvolution predictions for me would be MegaTyphlosion, MegaSableye (or it's evolution), and a couple of Unova Megas.
    Bolt actually lives in the same area I reside. ._.

But yeah I love how Hydrohs and the others constantly counterargue him.

I like the idea of Pokébank, I can restart X or Y while still keeping my team from the previous play through!
    :)

Glad that a new mod is modding the XY threads, but it hurts me that people are complaining about an optional and imexpensive cloud storage. :(
    Yay now I'll be in the afternoon instead of the morning and will have plenty of rest to watch it!

Dream Battles were mentioned on some poster with Pikachu, the Kalos starters, Dedenne and Bunnelby. Apparently Froakie's nose-nostril things can blow up like a snore bubble and lay on it's foam like a pillow. :D

I actually can see the 2DS doing OK. It saves on little Timmy's parents money and won't worry about eye hurting and hinge breaking.
    You have an extra room in your house that I can reside?

I want Orotto, mega evolution, or the supposed Dream Battles.

Watch the design be exclusively on the 2DS. :p
    ----------
    MAH SONS AND DAUGHTERS!!!!
    ----------
    As you wish father:

YAAAAAAAAY WOOHOOOOOOO BIG DAY TOMMOROW ALL YEAH WE'RE GONNA PARTY WITH PEPSI AND DR PEPPER ALL THE WAY WHILE WE BELLY FLOP IN THE WATER /caps

Sadly I can't see it because of schoolwork. :(
    olá! precisava de uma opinião... eu estou a pensar em comprar a nova 2ds devido ao preço bastante apelativo... qu tenho estigmatismo e os meus olhos não suportam o 3d... no entanto estou em dúvida se não seria melhor comprar uma 3ds XL porque dizem que a experiência de jogo é melhor... o que dizes?
    I just posted the same in the thread. I guess Iris and Cilan won't go Pallet after all.

As for Alexa, she could leave in the same episode, you know?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…