• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aha, I see.... I love this place lol! Once you get a lot of friends, it can be a little hard to keep track of them, but it is worth it in the end (imo) lol. XP
    Thank you! It helps... but I will try to forget about it for now and focus on the future. Anyways, how ya liking Serebii so far? :)
    Yes, I am happy... and I am sorry if I was venting to you, I just needed to get it all out, ya know? I am glad that the internet is here with so many nice people who I can talk to about my feelings... without getting annoyed and such. :)
    Yeah, throughout the whole conversation she kept telling me that. But thank you. I hope so too. You have been a real big help, I appreciate it. :3
    Yeah, I can see your point, thank you. :) I try to keep my "Pokémon Talk" mostly to myself, but it always slips out...

Plus my mom just came in the room and gave me yet ANOTHER talk, with varying topics... but basically (in a nutshell) she said I am too obsessed with Pokémon, and need to tone it down a bit so I can focus on the other more important things in life... that I need to stop wanting more and more Pokémon stuff, need to try to get more friends my age (not on the computer, she means IRL, but that doesn't mean she thinks talking online is bad), and that when I like something, I often get way to obsessed over it... and then my little sis does, since seven year olds *have* to do everything their older sis does... *sigh* I just don't know anymore... :'(
    Well, thank you for that... I am a girl too, and have been playing video games for as long as I can remember, and my parents just won't understand since they aren't gamers themselves... it is just awful... this day has just been... growing up (I am only fourteen) has just been... *cries* I don't know anymore... :'(

But thanks for the suggestions. I appreciate them. I may just do that sometime. :)
    That is cool! I am just ok at the moment... *sigh* it is my parents... I don't know how to explain this, but it just seems as if they think I am too old for Pokémon... like, they say it is fine if I play it and stuff, but whenever we talk about it things are always tense... they have always been wary of it anyways, as they used to think Pokémon is "evil", but I am so glad I convinced them to let me play it In the end... but now, it just seems... weird when we talk about it. As I said, they think it is fine if I play it, but I think that they still think that I am getting a little old for it, some way or some how... it is hard to explain how I feel right now, but I am almost feel ready to give up on life... I just don't know what to do anymore...

But anyways, Absol is awesome. But whatcha mean, what gen Pokémon am I on right now? I just started playing Pokémon back in May, so I am working on White (gen 5) and SS (technically gen 2, but you know what i mean) hehe. :)
    Yay! Cool. And your welcome! It is no problem... as I used to do it all the time when I first joined, but I have now gotten used to it. X3 So, how're you? :) Your avatar is awesome! Absol rocks. :)
    Hey buddy! I was wondering if you would like to be friends and if you would like to via by VM's? It should be fun... hehe. :) Just make sure before you reply to me, that you press "view conversation", cause if you don't you will end up posting on your own profile. Just so you know? ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…