• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Man, that sucks... Sometimes, I wish my dad was dead. He's such a jerk.

That's lucky for you. The only father figure I've ever had is television.
    I don't have a dog... Maybe you've been following my dad. Yeah, that probably needs explaining... My parents are separated, and Dad recently got a dog.
    Sorry, I fell asleep XD

Venonat can evolve if you want; but I'm not too keen on Lickitung evolving juuust yet. Although that ending sounds fine to me.

And thanks! I honestly feel description is my weak point as a writer.
    Just Christianity, though we go in depth about the church and its different denominations. Boring, but easy. It's the morality paper I have on Monday though. Btw, I posted. Hope you don't mind the fact I forced us into a Double Battle.
    Okay, I'm a little anxious about posting, because idk who's tied up. A worker? Gimme a couple of names, and we'll bust in heroically.
    Ah right. Fair enough then, I guess it's just you and me, buddy :)

Take your time.

Yep, that's about right. I don't have anything until Monday though... second R.E. paper.
    It wasn't a group, it was a revision class. Mandatory stuff, though I don't think anyone paid any attention at all.

I haven't seen Coraline yet, but I intend to very soon. And no, I haven't played Psychonauts, I really must one of these days...

Fine, I could do it tonight. No problem, but is Handy coming with us?
    Northern Ireland. So, really. just across the sea.

That's fine by me... Lickitung would've gained a lot of EXP from that, so I reckon he might be evolving soon... I dunno though, since I hate Lickilicky.

Meh, alright. I had a maths revision session which wasn't too bad, since I got to sit next to a good friend of mine. She and I just chatted really. What about you?
    Hahaha. Yeah, I get that a lot too... So, dinosaur/dragon theme, huh? I'm guessing you'll use Kingdra? Oh God, I hope they put Extremespeed Dratini from Crystal in.
    Thanks very much. Just pulling stuff out of my ***. I do that a lot XD

I don't really, I tend to just use my favourites, and hope for the best. So far, I'm thinking Meganium, Crobat, Arcanine and I'm not sure which Water-type...
    Ha, likewise. I'll probably start with Chikorita, just because I never pick the Grass starter.

Cool, GFJ and I have been updating each other pretty much constantly. I managed to get V3 to come back, though he (she?) hasn't posted yet.

Heh, Robert Burnt Siennason...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…