• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Awesome, same here :)
    I just started the game, so I just go to the -SPOILERS-

Place where you get off from the boat.

Are you excited for x/y?
    :L not when there's exams. My only time to watch anime after my break is when I get home from school and when I go to school. And sometimes I might want to sleep :p
    I heard there are 'Onsen Otaku' too :3 They breath and live onsen? *Onsen flamethrower*

It'd be great to get as much time as you have right now. Like share a bit XD
    Well you can buy anime-related stuff without being an otaku... right XD

Sooooo you have a lot of time on your hand I guess?

Can't wait until November cuz there's gonna be an anime festival in Singapore :3 And the singers for the two SAO openings are coming~
    :3

2~3 episodes a day? How long will that take, I wonder OwO

Still has stein;gate... I think I'll drop it until after my exams, so I can concentrate on the pretty hard-to-understand at first glance plot.
    Still prefer Hataraku Maou-Sama :3

22nd Episode of Nichijou. I think something like 14th episode of Hyouka. And about 7th episode IIRC of Toaru Majutsu no Index. Wonder what's the chance of me possibly finishing them all?
    Hehe... Different tastes maybe. It's pretty funny I guess, but I don't like the demon guy's design.

When does the fall animes come btw?
    It's good. But I still prefer *insert anime that has the word Nichi*

I've only finished one anime since I started doing multiples. Meh... Maybe I should drop Blood Lad... Don't like the theme, but has it finished yet?
    Meh. I don't really like it THAT much.

Yeah lol. I'm just gonna treat next season as a fresh start and hopefully finish a few other series (I'm still not even halfway in Toaru Majutsu no Index)
    Yeah lol. Still have Hataraku Maou Sama on. I dunno. Doesn't interest me that much tho. I'll save it for the last while I work on Hyouka, Nichijou and Toaru Majutsu No Index.

And his sister coming back? YES! Eight more episodes to go. I definitely have to finish everything before the next season comes. but I have exams so T_T
    Oh cool. I myself just got all caught up in the manga I was reading. Was about to go watch the new Mushibugyo (if it's out, not really sure aha)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…