• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Knightfall
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, as for the argue you made about size, their actual sizes haven't been officially released, so yeah...

And yes, there is still hope for Chespin, but the next evolution better be good!

What do you think of the others? I personally like Froakie and Fennekin's. Heck, Fennekin's evo kind of resembles an effeminate Lucario. Heck, it would also make a for a great character as a noble or something in GttR. A governor's wife maybe?
    Dude, those are the mid-evos that they released, did you not know that or something? If these were the final evos, that would be a bit disappointing, especially with Chespin.
    That's fine, really, though it would be nice to hear a favorable response from you soon.
    Your welcome. Glad you like it. Think I'm gonna break for the night and work on my chapter. Finally got the right intro I wanted; even got, what I think, an awesome opening quote.
    I’m sure anyone would be. And I’d have to agree-in my case, the very mentioning of it fills me with a strange sense of dread. Maybe because reading and writing were things I wanted to learn as far back as I can remember, so in a sense it’s almost pulling away what makes me, well, me…us…you know what I mean. >///<

There’s lots of good quotes in Bartimaeus, some that will only make sense if you know the context, but still amazing nonetheless. And agreed.
    It's been going okay. I'm mainly working on a mediocre crossover and an inexplicably liked journalfic. I can't seem to get any good inspiration for River Styx though.
    Would you or anyone else be interested in a game of Warlight? I am extremely bored right now.
    I know. I can still vent though, right? :D Have a problem right now that I can't seem to fix. Can't remember how to make the background of an image transparent.
    I know how that is. When I'm distracted, I can't get back on track that well. All we can do is make time for everything and hope for the best, I guess.
    Retro as in like Pac-man, Centipede, etc using a game program called Game Maker. Really easy to use (plus free to download). Instead of coding a program, you drag and drop images instead.
    Eh, both of them are creating a game. One is just a simple type of game. The other-- the one I'm stressed over the most-- is taking a retro game and recreating to appeal to women, based off how women approach a game. Still no idea what game to use.
    That's good! :3

I'm sure I'd be a very different person had I not been exposed to both sides of the world...and yes, though I'd refrain from using the word "nothing." "Blank" seems more fitting, in my eyes, anyways. More of a measurement of what's there and not what we label as "worth." Or maybe I'm just being nitty-picky?

Which brings another Bartimaeus quote!
    “If you're going to die horribly, you might as well do it with style.”
    Sort of countering one another a glance, though it isn't if you know the context. Or look at it in your way. :3
    Yep. Trying to juggle homework and getting back on the fic wagon is no easy feat. Are you doing something like that too, or are you deciding to take a break from writing for the semester?
    Cool. Won't be able to have any chance to touch mine until this weekend. Let myself build up some homework that should have been worked on a bit over the weekend. I didn't, so now I'm scrambling a bit to get three different assignments done by Thursday. One of them isn't due until Sunday, but I want to be done with the reading for the assignment by then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…