• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Charizard_Rulez84

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was going to trade you five flawless shinies, I can't remember them all off hand but I wanted your Keldeo, DW Shroomish, Makuhita, and...two others I also can't remember D: I should be able to trade tomorrow if you are.
    Hey Charizard! Sorry I've been so busy lately. Is our trade still okay? The one we set up like a month or so ago? I also hear you have my Dialga from Fairy?
    you know what let me clear this for you

silent: 1 modest and 1 timid dialga
    aranox: 1 modest and 1 timid dialga
    colddemise: 1 latias
    elyk: 1 modest dialga
    myrrh: 1 modest and 1 timid dialga.

how i worded it down there i notice it may of been a bit confusing...
    if you could do me a favor please since im a busy gal...could you send all those clones to the proper owners please :) the one latias is for colddemise,2 copy set of dialgas go to aranox,the other 2 copy sets of dialgas go to myrrh, 3 copy set of dialgas to silent, and the last one modest go to elyk :) could you do that for me please and thank you :) i just want my orignals back...
    alright made a confirmation so it will be 2 latias,5 modest,4 timid...that should be right if i need more ill ask again :)
    including the originals i need 2 latias,3 modest dialgas,3 timids...checking on the xat now to see if i missed anything...trading over my dialga now to white 2...
    yeah i can at least clone the two right now if you want anyway i need to trade in my timid one to my white 2 so then they both can be cloned all at once :)
    yeah sure :) i still have one more to do on my white ;) we can do that all when we do latias since i haven't catched hiy11 and gah i told people to stop and haka started it up again -_-
    Sorry been doing random crap today so I haven't been on for awhile, how about 6:00-8:00 pm EST? That okay?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…