• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just letting everyone hear know that I'm not as active as i used to be on here. Internet problems and school problems are the biggest reasons. I may come back later, but I won't make any promises. It's been fun the few months I've been here, and I'm sorry I have to leave. I hope that you are all well and GWSC is doing well also. See you guys later.
    Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I was able to fix the background of my sprite for this weeks contest. I wasn't sure if you already made the Poll Thread or not.
    Hi there! I had an idea for a Userbar for GWSC. We should take winners from previous weeks and put there Sprites on a Userbar, like a Team Pose. I would happy to make it!
    Maybe it's a Roman based spin-off? Before HoO? It'd be interesting, but I prefer Greeks! XD

Apollo is still Apollo in Roman, because perfection can't be perfected!
    I think the final/fifth book will be called something more... Grand, like 'The Dawn of Gaia' or something like that. Plus Wikipedia listed it separate.

But Wikipedia tends to be a pile of schist sometimes XD
    OH MY GODS I L'M DYING INSIDE BECAUSE IT!S TAKING SO LONG AND I NEED TO KNOW IF PERCABETH ARE OKAY AND IF LEO DOESN'T STAY BEHIND!!!

The period after the last book will be painful :(

But apparently a book called The Singer of Apollo is being written by RR, so hopefully it'ss on the Percyverse.
    What's even crazier is the fact that it's only been up for around a month now. I never thought it'd get so popular so quickly. :O
    Edit: I just looked and it actually hasn't even been a month yet.

And yeah. No problem. Forum rules are forum rules after all~
    Hi there, I have an idea for a GWSC! How about an Eeveelution Competition? Design a New Eeveelution with a Type that has yet to be used. I think it would be interesting.
    I get what you meant, i preferred his previous hair too at least that looked like percy from the book covers.
    Also, i doubt they could reach HoO i mean 1-3years time frame within each movie series, and by the time they're in the last olympian the actor & actress would be in their early 30s to mid 30s.
    Which would completely ruin the storyline when percy in the book are around his late 10s
    Not to mention they took out the witch part where they introduced reyna and her sister which will eventually become an important character in the future story in Son of Neptune.
    Screw the PJ movies :( They twisted the whole freaking plot from the start of the movie and the missed out a whole chunk oh Percy getting turned into a hamster by a witch!
    I know, I mean without Desmond there would be no one to retrieve the memories from. He is the only reason the game exists. I know if they didn't choose Desmond as the one with the memories of his ancestors someone else would take his place, but in the game everything pretty much revolves around Desmond and what he does in the present.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…