• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its fine. Its probably a troll or something. Although I do disagree with some things about mega evolutions, its kinda good that it isn't a requirement, but something they are trying to add
    You messaged yourself. And I said something about you along with genwhiners and people who just don't like the mechanics stating that you are not the only person who don't like mega evolutions. I just noticed the message I got from earlier so I assumed it was you.
    I really only posted something along the lines of "I don't really like the concept of mega evolutions" and left due to having to do homework. So I'm afraid I really don't know what you're talking about. I hope this clarifies.
    this is the reputation message I got

people are allowed to think negatively of new mechanics without being "genwhiners" - stop generalizing and being a dickhead

and it was to a reply of my comment to yours. so I assume it may be you. Since I was the one who replied to you and may have took what I said the wrong way
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…