• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• One of my friends is trying to sit me down for a Doctor Who marathon so I told him I would if he finally sat down and watched Brotherhood. He loved the original and I lent him my Brotherhood DVDs about a year ago... so we'll see.

I've heard Alberta is a better place for just about anything haha... except mountains really. That's cool though, I'm going to be taking an auto mechanic apprenticing program at UFV next year if you've even heard of that school at least. Vancouver food? I've been there many times but I don't think I've actually stopped and eaten anywhere other than the basic subway.
    Did you end up dissecting those rabbits?

A melon? Or melons

Then I'll be expecting my Saber figure :D

Oh god drunk people >: I have so many bad memories about drunks it's not even funny.

Uhh..,what if I said no?

It was also pretty amazing how basically every character got their backstory explained in a way that wasnt jarring to the main plot
    Sounds like a lot of fun, I don't really have any friends that are into that much anime. My group of friends universally enjoys FMA though. You going to uni in Vancouver?
    This is true, I just realized. So, your classes any fun?

One must have more than a kawaii name to truly become a kawaii mahou shojo

Oh, I wouldn't mind in the slightest. I love it when people send me thousands of dollars worth of merchandise!

I saw bj and automatically thought you got a stripper. God what it wrong with me ;-;

I, uh, never knew you played for that team. There's nothing wrong with homosexuality!

Let's talk penguindrum because ohmygod the second watching made me love the show so much more
    Huh, seems like they added a lot. I remember back when the only big ones they had were the original Fullmetal Alchemist, Soul Eater and Fruits Basket x)
    And to think you went to college to get an education. Uh... He's certainly out there, isn't he?

I'm afraid you're a lost cause, you will never be kawaii tsundereness.

Or you could go next year and buy stuff for me

So how much did you stuff yourself? X)
    I wish Canadian Netflix had a better selection of shows in general, let alone anime.
    I watched some Darker than Black, it was pretty interesting I just never ended up continuing it I guess x) Ghost in a Shell is definitely high on my list. I think I'm gonna give it another try, we'll see haha.
    Oh, you just mean the fur... I was thinking hide, like leather and all.... Your way is cleaner.

Dodgeball is BAWSS! Smoke more weed.
    Now to figure out an efficient way to skin a llama...

Cool! You like it so far?
    Huh?

Ohh, I just got the standard one here, get two meals a day and all that. I'm taking 16 credit hours and so on though. Ohh, I'm in chemical engineering, but I wanna go into medicine after-grad.
    Haha, any series in particular? I'm kind of like that myself. People keep saying that's one of the greatest anime ever but I tried giving it a shot and couldn't get past the second episode.

Probably. I didn't really get to talk to her but she seemed nice enough.
    What if loose our so dear electricity? I mean...World would turn on hell. No computer, no (everything you need that depends of energy, is here too) you know, and so on. That's what I heard/read.

People say FFXIII-2 doesn't have an ending...
    What makes you think that's the type of wood used for all walls?

Haha, really? I get plenty from my meal plan so it's totally cool. I just don't like the workload. What's your major?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…