• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love Apple products, I really do. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired, though...

You should have it by now, but it's a free game that uses In App Purchasing to make it's money x). It's completely possible to get everything in the game without paying a cent, though x)

I get sleep in the sense that it's recently become my way of procrastinating getting rid of stress. I kind of wish I could take them now and just get them over with.

How can we get a divorce if we were never married~
    Yep! Still a regular visitor!
    I don't really log on much, I'll view the main site most days and go to the forum on Thursdays whenever a new anime episode has been shown.
    I'm mainly active around the CoroCoro leaks now, easiest time otherwise not that much is happening.

I'm going alright, how about you? Looking forward to the new games?
    Apparently eBay take 10% of sales though. =/ Sounds pretty greedy of them.

At least one can just sell the items and rebuy them from that shop catalogue, I suppose.

Yes, physics it is. Although the project itself more falls into astrophysics.
    D
    i do like roar and i do like applause
    i probably listen to applause more tho
    Thanks.

Very true.

Actually... I'll be really glad when it's over. Not because I haven't done fun things or anything, but because I'm sick of it being so hot out @_@ I'm looking forward to fall.
    D
    DID YOU DELETE ME OR SOMETHING
    cries

also applause is p good but omg something's coming 9/17 britney wise!!
    Not that I know of. Probably also similarly inclined towards not wanting to make one like myself. Hmm.

That is true. @_@ Thankfully I had sense to buy it only after my uni exams around then had finished, haha. Now I have too many items. Again. Why game why can't I store more items I will never use

A mixture of very busy (report writing!) and productive of late with coding for my project! Got a bunch of good results this week. =)
    Thanks. I'll do my best, but it's the type of thing that really stresses me out @_@

Definitely. It's always nice to have someone to talk to between breaks.

Thank you :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…