• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, you do have unlimited amounts. I was referring to Wooper's ability to typespam you into oblivion, which isn't going to be happening now that he has no more Ice.
    Just a note: he probably doesn't have enough type energy remaining to do that.

Sorry, but between work and this I think my maximum reffing capabilities have been capped at 3 matches for now. I don't think I could take your match for now, though if the other match I'm reffing for ends sometime soon I suppose I could take over your match.
    Yeah, it's very clearly different. The ASB has its own distinct metagame which you will figure out as you go along. Once you complete two matches and have a general feel of how Pokemon move and attacks work in the ASB you can try applying to be a ref in the Ref School - but I suppose you already knew that.
    Yeah sorry we've been in contact. Things have been pretty hectic lately because I flew 1000 miles to Rhode Island and have spent the past three days buying furniture, assembling furniture, and moving into a new house.
    As you might have seen, we are trying our best...
    Anyway what happens if we do not battle before the deadline?
    Generally a week is a little too short for me to be taking over reffings. In the thread, all you have to do is bump it for the person. If the problem continues, you can PM/VM them about it, and they may ask for you to find a new ref. But, generally, it's not OK for me to just steal threads because it has been over a week. One of my battles has gone 3 weeks without reffing and I haven't batted an eyelash. If the refs resign from the match, though, I will gladly take it.
    do i get to rank up immediatley if i get 10/10 wins and no one is in the rank ahead of me? also im contacting above zenith, but i havent seen him/her in awhile
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…