• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I guess, hehe. :3

Wow. Looks like you have been busy lol! XD I should read more as well... XD And it sounds like I would love that series! I really should check them out... XD

Maybe... although I personally love starters! Well, most of them... I like them all, but there are some I am just "meh" about... but I DO love Serperior... my favorite Pokémon of 'em all! XD
    No prob, bud! I totally understand. :)

Yeah, things are much better now thankfully... hehe. X3

That is good, and sounds cool! :D I have SO many books I need to read...

Yeah, I am the same ay! :D I wish more people liked Zubat's and Ratatta's lines more though... :/
    I'm sure I would be too if I had been through something like that. At least I do have a bit of cultural background to me. And, that may be true, but I don't want to know how I'd be if I hadn't taken up writing.

Heh, again, a good one. And yep, the quote is applicable, regardless of whatever context it originally was in.
    It is, and it gave me a lot of ideas that inspired my writing even now. :D

Yep! Different cultures and backgrounds make us all unique in some way. And yes, there always needs to be the strange and weird. I'd be nothing without it.

That is a pretty neat quote. They're right in a sense, heroic deaths are oddly desired, even though it leaves people dead in the end. I suppose if you have no other choice, going out with a bang and being desired is a good way to go.
    Heh, same here. But I watched them before I had a computer, so that's why I'm into them.

Oh yes, I can see. And, really, they are from opposite sides of the world, so yeah, I suspect they'd be different.

Indeed, the world is rife with questions not even the philosophers of old could begin to fathom...
    Well, it is a little-known reference... Anyways, the movies are worth watching (though the first three aren't as good as the final three).

Hmm, I didn't know that. And, are we all really, just one person? XD
    It's actually a Star Wars reference. :D

Yep. I mean, writing itself was that for me until I tried it, so it's just a matter of me finding the time and inspiration to do so.

Tale? Alright. (Even though it says "Tales" in your username. XD )
    At least your name actually has a meaning to yourself and what you do. Mine, not so much.

Yep, and I need to work on it sometime too, but I don't see it happening any time soon.

You're very welcome, Tales!
    You're welcome!

Well, that is true, but you also don't want to be held up by planing forever. Set a time limit for yourself of when you want to start writing, even if it's preliminary.

Really? That's quite a clever name then, at least, more clever than it already was. There's a lot of game franchises that I feel the same way for.

I see. I tried writing in first, but it's hard for me to do so. I just can't really get into the mindset that's needed for it.
    There will always be next time, don't worry. As long as I write, you'll always be welcome on my doc.

That's good. Planning takes up a lot of time, so don't rush it.

And, a practice story isn't a bad idea. I'm not familiar with the game series, unfortunately, but it sounds like a promising topic for the story. Third person is the usual way fanficition is told, especially around here and other major sites. (Ha, "Test Tale" that's awesome!)

I'm glad things are going nicely for you. As for me, I am about to finish up my next chapter (hopefully) of Overthrown.
    And I am very glad to hear that! XD

Sure! I'll be there if you're able to show up. So, how's the writing going?
    Hey Tales! Nice to hear from you again!

Aww, it's fine. But, if you do find the time, I'll leave the link here.
    We'll be eagerly awaiting your return.

I just saw them this last weekend, so yeah! I had a great time with them.

I see. Well, I hope they get it all straightened up soon. Being charged more isn't something I'd want to deal with either.

Well, that is quite a strange schedule, but at least you end the year in classes you enjoy.

I've been pretty good! Just spent a good amount of my money to buy a new laptop that'll last me for a while.
    Awesome, but really, it's not necessary. Don't sweat it if you can't make it some weeks.

I'm happy you had a good time, and don't worry, I'm sure I'll seem them soon.

Like I said above, it's perfectly fine. And might I ask why?
    It's honestly fine. We have people who can't make it every time. It's nothing new.

That sounds great! I'm happy you'll get to see them. I haven't seen mine in a while either, come to think of it. Anyways, family is always fun to hang out with.

Welcome!
    That's fine, Tales. If you're around, I'll be on my doc. I hope you enjoy your cousins and have a good time with them!
    It's fine.

And, that's cool. Keep ironing out those ideas, it'll all work out soon.

That's unfortunate to hear, Tales. Well, we're all still here in the WoJ.

Sorry for the rushed reply, but yes. Here.
    And, my memory is still good. I should be fine for several years at least.

You should look it up if you're able. It's a really neat course to take and there's a lot of fields opening up in the job market for environmental related positions. I'm going to try and become an environmental engineer, actually.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…