• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The cake is a lie and Water inst wet all hail Swampurtz and all his RP characters he has Gekko Saur yellow Mimi Zuzu Aura Plus and Minus Claw and Draco Also #xx360xHeadshots/Yolo butter swag Esportzxxover 9000 weiners in buts and penguin cream
    Ima hawian mudkip and im hawian around im a hawian mudkip but im not from hawii im from Hoeen

Sky face: WTF

Rage quit adn water isnt wet

Sky face: this is to enjoyable plus i control whats happening in teh game
    I see. so I can note the timer from there itself.

Also rest all is preety easy then?

Thats my system, who stole it? how did it get there?? :{
    The silver colored page?
    Just before it loads?

Can you maybe try to show me a pic if you have one?
    So I turn on the game and when something appears on the screen I note the time?

I understand the remaining part :)
    So say When I use sweet scent.....then a pokemon comes out, then I throw a fast ball, and it gets captured, so at what exact moment do I note down the time?

The guides around are tad too confusing.
    Sorry for pouncing on you this way.
    Hey thanx :)

Also suppose if I wanna find ds parameters, Will I have to catch a pokmon at the time only?
    Also what is the use of these parameters?
    You're telling me! And that's alright. Also, good. Little nervous since my family just left on a week long trip to the East Coast and my little brother and I are the only two home while they're gone. Feels strange having to care for the house (mostly) by myself.
    Hey fairy....I'm learning how to RNG. I had a doubt.
    Is SID based on a pokemon or a trainer?
    Like will I have a static SID?
    Yeah sure. If we don't get to be on at the same time you can start it out and I'll get to it when I can.
    haha, at least people will have no excuses about not seeing it :p

The league is going pretty good. I shall be opening the league after 6th gen comes out. I will also let people change their types if they want to do. If that is the case then I will let the gym leaders who applied first change first.

I am probably going to fairy :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…