• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That would work, I'm sorry to incovience you just like I said had some bad experiences giving my email address.
    Hm Email huh, I'm not entirely sure if I want to give my email address, bad experiences there. You sure there isn't another way?
    I agree. Her storyline sort of revolved around Peter as soon as they got together :T if the relationship had been written a little better I would've enjoyed it more.
    Father/son relationships are one of my favorites though. They were so dynamic to watch~
    Baha, don't worry XD Yeah, I agree. I wish they hadn't dropped the whole storyline of The Pattern and everything. What even happened to that? Noooobody knowwwws. Walter and Peter's relationship was what kept me watching the show, honestly. I couldn't care two hoots about Peter/Olivia.
    Aw, you started around the same age I did! I started in seventh I think. Or eighth... I can't remember. I just remember it was how I discovered fanfiction and "shipping" was a thing. XD You watch Fringe? It's really good for most of the seasons, though some of it was jumping the shark.
    It makes me disappointed that I wasn't born at least 10 years before I was. I was only 8 when the tail end of it was starting to wrap up, I got into it when I was 13. At least I was able to be into it for when the second movie came out XD
    Awesome choice in username. >:D The X-Files is my absolute favorite show.
    interested in join the defiance we have three houses and we could do with strong members like you.^^ contact me on further notice.
    Just saw your second chapter - that's what I'm talking about. That one's easy to read and doesn't strain your eyes, the first chapter blends together since there's no spacing.
    Sorry for not being clearer, what I meant was you don't hit the "enter" key at the points when you should, so it makes it really tough to read it and focus on one line at a time. It's not like books where you just need to indent.

For example, with dialogue:

"This is a line."
    [space]
    "Here's another line."

It makes it easier to read, and helps with the rule where you need to have the chapter be at least two pages on Word. It goes with description too:

The cat jumped on the roof.
    [space]
    "That's a cat on a roof."
    [space]
    The cat jumped off the roof.
    Hey. I'd be happy to review your fic, but I think what's turning a lot of people off to it is the spacing. It's a giant wall of text right now, which makes it just about unreadable.
    Heh, i have to say it was the last episode of season one "The Erlenmeyer Flask' when deep throat dies. "Trust no one" i love that line.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…