• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Please don't use IMG tags when posting large images.
    Link outside instead.
    Yeah, that. ^^ Then, yes, I Believe that is fake. I mean, 70 New Pokémon? Even with Megas, that's not enough to be a full Generation to last for years in both games and anime. ^^
    Indeed. Plus, the Hawk is very well disigned. The Barnicle... err... well... it is kinda terrible in a awesome way, but so is Stunfisk, and we're used to Him now. ^^

... that rumor about there being only 70 new Pkmn isn't part of this, right..?
    Yeah, and since he can't really have photoshopped those things, ESPECIALLY not those overworld ones, I am sure it is all real, and most 'sane' people here and on PokéBeach seems to agree on that.
    haha, I don't necessarily think they are real, I just want people to explore all the angles before simply dismissing something as fake. People are nitpicking at many small things which can be explained quite easily.

Both possible pokemon have very interesting designs, and whether fake or not, it's fun to discuss. these are either very clever real pokemon or very clever fakemon.
    No clue. Probably the same person but I'm not sure of the origins.
    I like that line even less now :( I'm not a fan of "girly" Pokemon, probably because I'm a guy.. the coloring is weird, that sail is beyond weird (especially the colors), the crystals dotted across its body are weird etc.. Tyrantrum is my favorite, with the exception of the beard.
    I've got a version without Mega's like I said, so I might change it in a few days :) Changing it up and all that haha!
    I know :( I've managed to fit them in, but damn, Venusaur killed me! TOO LARGE! Just means the image will be getting smaller but I'm determined to fit all the pre-release Pokémon in :p Might get rid of the Mega Evolutions though, not sure yet haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…