• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo me and sucka swapped opponents but we will still play the same time you were going to play him, which was thursday(tomorrow). go to http://oriserver.psim.us/ and looks for ez target. you are one hour ahead of me so this should be no problem. if you could be on 8pm your timezone that would be a good specific time (if not vm me a time when you will be on). if you dont use ps, my po name is D=| spidey

gl hopefully see you tomorrow
    Don't worry about the war battle. The deadline is before you can battle, so I subbed myself in. Don't worry, it happens. Partially my fault for jumping into a war, anyway. Just make sure you're set for the next one, alright? Don't get rusty on me xD
    When you're ready to lose fight me for the war, find me on the Creamery Command xat. Even if I'm not there, someone there will have a way to contact me.
    ok np, just join our xat whenever you can. its the easiest way for us to get in contact. cya tomorrow :)
    hey kft join our xat. your opponent is online right now. the link to our xat can be found in our guild page or in my sig.
    Hey I need to play you for the war. I dont have a set time to be on but Im on a helluva lot on the Survival Island channel and various others. If you dont see me on PO main come to the gen 6 beta server. Ill be on the names Fudge or Hax Follows me . best of luck
    Oh hey, I forgot to mention when I saw you last, you remember Refreeze, from AoS? He and I have been playing Red Dead on the 360. You're welcome to join us sometime if you have it on the 360. We usually play every other Friday night (our time, so it would be pretty late for you) or so. If time is a concern, I can see if we can do it earlier.
    Haven't played it yet, it's wrapped still.

I'll be playing it after I get these damn studio medals.
    Yeah...! Slow with the RNG but I'm so busy with medal hunting, I need to find a better balance.
    XY will be interesting, but BW2 is one of my end games. I'm starting from scratch and not transferring anything...so working on B2 a lot right now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…