• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh crap, I'm so sorry o-o. I'm so busy lately... Ugh, sorry about this but can I drop out? I've just gotten so busy with a lot of things I don't think I can keep up with a lot of RPGs :/
    The bastardboss is making me check up on everyone to make sure they're still good for BOSS. He's finally updated, lol. Well, for everyone except the Tower/City Hall people but you're not one of them so not to worry. There's finally some traction, maybe.

Ugh, I feel like his catspaw.
    Thanks for the approval ^^

I think Rocky would learn songs at about the same rate the new guys will get PSI powers. Plus, some of his songs and solos will probably get upgraded versions for them; the name I'm thinking they'd be called is a "Remastered" version of the song/solo, but the name is a work in progress. If you want me to PM you a list of tunes he may learn, I can do that.

As for Rocky, I'm tempted to have him teleport right into the palace during the relaxation thing and almost mess everything up by being his normal, loud self. :p
    Hey Kiruria, are sign ups still open for the Earthbound RP? I got an awesome idea for a character who fights with a guitar rather than PSI powers.
    I guess we don't have any big fans of magical girls. I'm surprised we had enough earthbound fans who could keep the RP going for a year!
    1) I made this game so I could people's characters off, but I was also thinking of turning it into an RPG if the game doesn't get any attention.
    2) There was a magical girl based game on these forms!? I wish I could have seen it.
    Hey. So I hope to get a post up for Rainbow Omen by Sunday, but I'm unsure as to what it should contain. Could you give me a hand?
    Yes, of course. XD Wait...it was 2012? >.< I thought it was 2011?! XD Yeah, and that's why I still feel so murderous thinking of it. >.<

At least you know how I feel. To be killed off for something out of my hands only to be replaced by a damn GMPC...>.<
    I've never heard the duck pond term (I've seen those types of rps done here way back when, and they were always marked with just 'private'), so that's interesting. Where'd you happen upon it, out of curiosity?
    I'll try and get a post in by tomorrow or the next day if that's alright. I've been a little busy as of late. vuv
    Hehe...hope you get to be the 7th player. From a site I read, Amethyst isn't even an "Air" stone. XD You can look at the link for your possibilities...spot-on about Quartz though. Usually, stones associated with darkness are seemingly among the Earth ones. XD
    ----------
    Ehehehe... Looks like Zincspider's not the only one who has a hard time spelling/pronouncing my username...
    ----------
    Kirurun is an affectionate nickname. Hmph.
    Nah, it's fine. Life can be chaotic sometimes. It's the small thing that you tend to forget and that's why everyone assumes they're important.
    She has a good chance, but her age kinda puts her off, since she would be quite young when Roger was executed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…