• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Lt. BLEU™
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also, I forgot to tell you I'm going to quit the sinjoh connection because valaraúkar says that I ain't know nothin about battling and styles and stuff and I'm not that much of a pokemon master. Plus I don't have much to do as it seems you guys got ur sun teams done
    Paree: I do not quite remember where I came from. *Starts to move on.*

[I have the real Digimon World Dawn with Gatomon at maximum stats and moves inherited from Ophanimon and Angewomon. Although it also uses Rainbow Spit from its In-Training Form.]
    yes out of you! :D
    thak you!

what or whom will you be?
    i'll be a Seviper! :) but not a vicious mean one one thats totally diferent and is freinds with a zangoose but the Zangoose got killed by a bunch of Sevipers
    thank you! i was training my Seviper for the elite four and yeah i just kinda out of the bleu (;D) found a shiny spinda!!!! it so green and majestic! :D

*brofist* so wanna RP now?
    (Wow. Just wow. XD)

Paree: I do not have much to do right about now. I should create something... how about a flute? I guess I should use the seashells as materials... La~ *Heads towards the beach.*

[Mild bunnying is allowed. He can make someone say some insignificant things. Just ignore things that are too major.]
    (But Paree committed absolutely none suspicious acts, so why suspect her for nothing? XD)

Paree: *Reaches the tree hollow where she lived, then stuffs the berries in there.* Good. No obstacles along the way. My, I must say, the inhabitants of this place suspect people too much.

[Just pretend that DarkMist left a Substitute to distract the Darkness and Gekko did not find the real DarkMist. How did Gekko get out, anyway? Meow used Toxic on him. Toxic from Ariados almost killed Gekko, but Toxic from Mew did next to nothing...? And Mew also made a ring of Fire around Gekko, how did he bypass that without using any move? XD]
    (Wow. Without seeing any suspicious act, AquaQueen thinks that Paree is a shady character? XD)

Paree: Good riddance, the Feebas gave up. I should store these berries at home before it comes back. *Jumps off the tree and heads back home.*
    Paree: *Notices AquaQueen following her.* I see... interesting. It wants to stalk me? I shall just do this. *Climbs a tree.*

Also, post in the RPG?
    Paree: *Walking ahead.* That immature Feebas did not get the concept: the tree dropped something else, the berries. The water cannot make itself splash. What an immature Pokemon.
    Paree: *Turns her head slightly to look back.* And why should I be friends with a complete stranger? I do not give my name to strangers. *Walks away.*

Very well.
    Paree: Too full of yourself, are you? It shall bite you back one day. *Walks away with the Sitrus Berries.*

Haze. Haze cannot be avoided. And it shall reset the stats.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…