• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh my Gooooooood...ness.

I can't believe you're still here! The last time we spoke was years and years ago.

I've been pretty good - how have you been all this time? Do you have msn?
    Yes, but your "imperfection", which ruins any possibility of a joke, is entirely your fault. I'm glad you've finally realised that you were wrong, though. It's good that you can admit that, even if it is followed by a torrent of poorly crafted insults.
    ¬¬

So evidently when you tease someone, it has to be soooo perfect otherwise you seem like an idiot or a liar to people who can't get their head out of something?

Well la-de-frickin-da.

It's not my problem that humor is lost to you so much on the internet.
    ¬¬

last time I checked, Teasing is like Joking. I was Joking around. AKA Teasing.

But ty for not bothering to get your head out of your *** and continuing to assume. Cause heaven forbid you forgot what doing that does to both parties.
    I. Was. ****ing. Joking.

What the **** is wrong with people who can't believe the truth. I don't ****ing lie unlike others ¬¬
    vvv 'Cos certain indicators are missin', ma'am.

On the interwebz, 'humour' and 'teasing' do not make good bedfellows. It's an artificial environment where body language and tone are lacking, therefore sterile and aggressive by nature. So when lacking adequate emoticons and a particular structure, it sounds like words of spite, most often.

Or at least, it's easier to see it as spiteful.
    It's nice when people can't grasp the use of interwebz teasing n humor.

I was teasing him about claiming to be a grammar nazi.

But ty for being ignorant like some others :D
    Hehe, and when oh when will you start putting your ideas to paper, eh? :p

And nah, don't think I'll do all that well because I rushed to meet the deadline and didn't correct some of my grammatical mistakes. But it's fine, I just want to post my corrected one-shot now! XD

Nah, I didn't give up Two of a Kind...but I really need to rethink about some things, because I think the story has some glaring plot holes later on. D:
    No disrespect, but I'm not quite sure what you mean. If it's about my own fic, could you do me a huge favor and post where you see the problem. It's probably something I haven't been paying attention to and I'd really like to correct it.
    So you're writing an original story?

Actually, I have written a new one-shot this year! :D However, I can't post it yet because it's my entry for the the Tragedy Contest and I'll be disqualified if I do (not like I'll get a good ranking anyway). I'm also writing a *gasp* journey fic!

By the way your user title is misspelled. It should be 'Atheist Conspiracy!' ;)
    Guess I'll just stick with EC. XD Urgh, I wish my parents had named me something else....like Denise! Heck, I dunno...

Have you been writing lately? :O
    Oh yes, forget about your friends why don't you? Heh, only kidding of course. ;3

What have you been up to, Adam (is there any other nickname asides from EC that you like)? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…