• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Lt. BLEU™
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [She VMed him that after you VMed him some bullsh*t about her having a tendency to take people's partners away, so there's no wonder she said something like that. Feeding him lies like that is cruel, and I won't pity you on this matter.

As for the RP, from what I read (and I have been keeping up with it because of all the abuse my sister has received via RPG's and thing like that), she hasn't done anything without reason, and has kept in perfect instance of the rules. I'm not quite sure what you are talking about.]
    nothing. watching scenes from "remember the titans" its a (american) football movie. based off of true events, about diversity kinda.
    It's a fun thing to do to pass time and improve your battling as well, and I only recently started reffing. Once you get a few battles done you can try out reffing too.
    On the other hand, smack that Skitty in the face. That would be tons better.

I see... and she wanted you to be infracted. So much for her wish...
    Exactly. We better be the "good" side. Apathy is the way to go!

Good. But it may not be so for long if she keeps this up.
    Indeed.

Exactly. I already said that.

Oh... but, in my opinion, making Visitor Messages private is not useful at all. It is better to keep an eye on your enemy. Besides, making Visitor Messages private creates problems for others. I do not approve, but it is your wish.
    ~ Indeed ~

As I asked, how does Skitty know Hyper Bream, Flash Cannon and Perish Song? This is Deux Ex Magica. Also, 45 Base Attack, 35 Base Special Attack. How is Mokato so powerful? When I asked her, she said that the RPG is not fun without a little mystery, but this is over the top. Perish Song and immune to it herself? Overpowered. It would not be justified even if she was using Arceus.

She was betrayed by you? More like you were betrayed by her. Why does she want to pick fights with everyone? Even Jess is tired of this.
    She said that she was obsessed with the RPG.

She did not control your character, but she controlled the effects of her attacks on your character. How does a Skitty know all those moves, anyway? A Skitty is supposed to be pathetic.

Where did she tell people to un-friend you? Can you give me a link to the visitor messages?
    Wow, she is ridiculously powerful for a Skitty. She is supposed to have low attack, but she used just two Iron Tails to knock an Umbreon, a Pokemon with high Defense down? XD

Meow is going to deal with her Perish Song, anyway. Instant kill moves... are not fair.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…