• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol I'm more of a loner, then again I am a ticking time bomb. Bipolar Disorder. 5pm? It's 11:30am here
    Little irritated. The anime can never bring anything old back! One day, I'll apply for a job as a writer, and smack them all in the face!
    I see. People were worried about you. Must have got tired of Pokemon, maybe?

I like all three quite a lot. Except Frogadier, they seemed awkward to me at first. But they grew on me. I wish that stick turns into a magic wand! Did you see Braixen using it in battle?
    I'm personally abit miffed that its bipedal (really GF) but design wise it isn't bad, the ears have gone down hill though. The other 2 are awesome though.

Literally lolling at all the ''new'' Froakie fans xD
    Someone on Pokejungle posted so manga that's meant to be from Corocoro which implies someone has the comic....

It could be soooooooooon :D
    Howdy :)

Pretty much the same as last month really, 6 Megas (whether they include Kanto starters I'm not sure, but 6 either way) then 3 new Pokemon probably the Kalos starter evos. Characters I hope they stay clear of unless it's a bit more info on Alexa. GL info is a big NO! Hopefully a bit more on Character customization and obviously the fairy type chart.
    Saaaaaame. I prefer the Greeks, too. I also prefer Camp Half-Blood over Camp Jupiter. I can't stand strict rules. I also hate Octavian. I wouldn't mind if he got the knocking he deserves in HoH. :p
    ----------
    a pile of schist
    ----------
    I lol'd

If it is a separate book, I'm interested to see what it is about. One thing I'm worried that, if Rick is writing this at the moment, and it ISN'T the next HoO, we may have to wait another year for the next book, if there is one. Unless he has some serious multitasking skills and can write 2 300-ish page novels in a year.

Besides, I can't imagine a Greek Mythology book by him that isn't in the Percyverse. (That's a fun word to say :p)
    YES OH MY GOD IF THEY DIE IN TARTARUS I WILL VERY BAD THINGS

The Singer of Apollo, huh? Maybe it's the 5th book of Heroes of Olympus? They all seem to be in the format of "The ______ _______" or "The ________ of __________". If it is, I'm interested to see how Apollo plays into this...
    So I was browsing through the "What Grinds You Gears?" thread in General Pokemon when...

----------
    I WANT THE HOUSE OF HADES AND POKEMON X NOOOOOWWWW!!!!!
    ----------
    OH MY GOD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE. THE MARK OF ATHENA ENDING IN SUCH A CLIFFHANGER. I STARTED TO CRY.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…