• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your welcome, today's my mom's birthday.

I remember that I could never keep up with the thread, do to sleep and school.

=D (Yay, comedy show fan!)

I too hope that Scurbs doesn't end. Because, then two bad things will happen; one, I will lose my favorite show (even though I still have yet to watch any of the sixth, seventh, or eighth seasons, excluding the like last three episodes of the eighth season. And, two, there would be only one live action comedy show for me to watch (Better off Ted).

Random question, what shows do you watch?

I watch Scrubs, Phineas and Ferb, Bleach, Secret Saturdays, Myth Busters, Life After People, Las Vegas, Charmed, Better off Ted, Friends, Yes Dear, Smallvile, the Simpsons, and My Name is Earl.
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T REMEMBER?!!! I'M NOT PAYING YOU TO FORGET THINGS!!!

*ahem*

Sorry, I was dealing with the SSN's idiotic grunts this morning. >_> Oh well, at least Scrubs comes on in 36 minutes here.

So THAT's where a sixth of my postcount went! I thought it was only do to the My D/P games thing.

Well, we still have the reconstruction of UU/BL/NU, plausible unbanning Manaphy, Ho-Oh, Deoxys-D, Mew, plausible Stealth Rock banning, everything in the theorymon section of battling, plausible undoing/renevating of OHKO and Accuracy/Evasion clause, those random Pokemon moments, etc. to talk about.

Well at least now we know that the moving of the forum was the main reason for the thread's dying.

Edit: 10 days until your birthday! Congrats!
    *tries to find a way to respond to roflmao, but fails*

Why is it dying? =(

Remember when it was a bustling metropolis for competitive researchers/battlers?
    Thanks.

Honchkrow is in the middle because he represents Yonowaru, the current leader. The others are arranged in the order that makes them look cooler and more menacing.

"Menacool".

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff68/KumosShadow/SSNInc.png

Attention all Sperm Smuggling Ninjas! I've made us a universal banner!

Please use it!

If you want.
    Pretty good.
    I'm sick right now, but I guess it's nature's payback for not being sick practically all winter. :p

Awesome factor improved upon, through the method of animation. You know have a super awesome avimation, so enjoy it.

And do to my sudden stupidity, I forgot that a quick trip to dictionary.com would answer my question. Doh.
    Wow, guess both of us lost some interest in this place-I was known as Pokemaniac10 before having this account, so if you've seen that account, then that's me.

*Sends friend request*
    Good point, in fact the only good things about Venonat are that it can give egg moves to Bugs, evolves into Venomoth, the most annoying thing in the Battle Tower, and it has nice eyes.

Edit: By the way, what's "tosh"?
    Bonjour, M. SHUCKLE.

It's cool. Thank you.

Well, this fortune teller said that one of my friends like Venonat while pretending to like a rock/bug type. So I guess he was wrong *goes to get refund*
    Your favorite Pokemon is Shuckle? I thought it was Venonat. XD

Anyways, I made you an avi.

Hey there, SHUCKLE MAN.
    Might I ask whether you remember CyberGlion? Well, that's me, the kid from PI forums who asked you those questions.
    Do you mind if I send you a friend request?
    Well, it's mainly in celebration of the fact that the first settlers got to America safely. But yeah, it's not much other than a big meal. But you can reflect on all you have, which is something that most people do, I think.
    Most of us do, but since my mom doesn't like doing work on Christmas, she just makes soup. Which is fine for me, since it tastes good and is warm.
    wow cool^^

can u leave a comment in my fakemon thread?[the link is in my sig]

just to revive my thread lol:p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…