• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah but I really think there's a lot of crap going on in the military police. I mean I could be wrong, but I don't really care if I'm right or wrong with the MP. The last part was a joke. XD (DiD YOU TAKE ME SERIOUS)

Yeah maybe. Either way, I like the anime much better than the manga. They better change the bert and reiner reveal. XD
    I don't know (was that confirmed?). Tbh I really think the Military Police is very shady. XD I don't trust them anymore than I trust the wallnuts. Annie wanted to get into armin's pants that was confirmed by her on youtube.

Yeah I know but there'll be small changes, and probably for the better too. Just like yesterday's epi.

LOL. THAT'S FUNNY. XD My dad didn't even know who Annie was lolololol.

Yeah you shown me that before.
    It's an awesome song, and the music video isn't bad, but i think it needs to go with the beat more.

THough thats just my impression of it 45 seconds in....
    So how is your doing? I'm doing okay. I have to say about Pokemon Best Wishes is that it was my favorite season over DP. So what do you think about the anime? So what charater did you like in Best Wishes? Do you make fanfic?
    Yeah that didn't happen. Hmm I thought the first half of episode 23 happened? Either way it held my interest. Marlow saw something interesting with the military police selling their gear. So that's probably pretty important lol. But you know, Annie's laugh? That was actually supposed to be in the manga. XD

I don't know, considering it'll air in theaters, probably epic.
    Yeah so much of that didn't happen in the manga. XDDD I was happy it did though, I noticed deviations from the start (of episode 22 when i read the manga), but it always seems to be left out scenes that wasn't in the manga, or just something to spice it up.

I KNOW. AAAAAAAAAH.
    If you're on any other social networking sites do let me know ^^" Posting stuff on SPPf with my mobile is too much of a hassle. Especially VMs .w.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…