• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well that won't happen so don't worry.

I really hope Bunnelby becomes part Ground. I know it doesn't have to but it would be nice :)
    Frogadier is a great name when you say it comes from Grenadier/Bombardier, but when it comes from Brigadier it's awful, **** and dumb.

I'm praying he won't become fat, if he did I might full well keep Frogadier.
    I always post on my own page xD

Craptain.....erm no! I just hope it keeps Fro-something or Froa-something. Unless they can think of something cooler.
    I'm not that good with names, just so long as it isn't Froaking *shudders* I'll be fine.

I'm hoping it isn't an obvious military rank either, Frogadier is nice coz it's quite uncommon, but if we get Captain or something common then I may be annoyed.
    All I can remember is the dude in the wheelchair is killing people :S I don't really watch any of the soaps.
    Hi, random question, I don't watch it religiously but it's alright I guess, basically eye candy isn't it?
    I have always had a thing for the fossils and these 2 didn't dissapoint, I used Archeops LOADS in my Gen V journeys :)

I like those types but as a whole it wouldn't be what i wanted.
    Amaura! Amaura! Amaura! Although I prefer both the base forms to their evolutions. But I love both but Amaura just interests me more.
    Yeah, I don't see Fire/Fairy but that being said, I still would find it so cool. I will be doing some screaming myself xD

I still don't even know which version I'm playing first, nor my second starter :(
    I live in Alabama, yes Bipolar since I was age 14. Well before then just wasn't told by a doctor till I was 14
    Well the Rogue concept does suggest Dark for me and I really hope he is :D The jumping thing is very froggy and still fits the rogue/ninja theme.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…