• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Liltwick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just love the creatures and stories that come from mythology. ^^

I share your pain. XD I didn't start to actually study 'till like Sophomore year. >.>
    Ooh, mythology. I was always interested in it. Also, studies have shown that stress is only harmful if you believe it is. It's pretty weird...

I know, now the classes are getting harder and the homework is consuming more of my time. >.<
    Never stress over stress, it's just your body's way of trying to get you confident enough to persevere! (I just watched a video about stress today in class XD It's really insightful...)

I've been good, just school and activities keeping me busy. .-. Aghhh
    I type fast, and make sure that I spell things right because I have a spell-check thingamabob.

Yeah, Zoey the Combusken (who I'm currently playing as in PMD Red) and Louis the Grovyle.
    No I'm not! You keep spelling things wrong to make yourself look like nothing's wrong with you. At least, that's what I took from what you just said.

In fact, it goes great with the character, since she's rather rash. And yes, I was playing as her pre-evolution and had the same name. The partner is the same as well.
    What?

I was on a mission to rescue an Elekid from Thunderwave Cave. Now, mind you, there are wild Elekid there, and the yellow circle that marks friendlies under my client blended in with the yellow ground. So I ended up thinking it was hostile, and pelted my client with gravelerocks. XD It's definitely going to be mentioned in my story at some point.
    Ah, you are an honesty one. That's for sure!

Anyway, that's good.

Also, you wouldn't believe how stupid of a mistake I made in PMD Red the other day. In fact, this mistake gave me a great idea for a background for who I was playing as (A character I plan to introduce somewhere in my story.).
    Shouen-ai is pretty much yaoi right? It's not weird. To each his own. For me I like the tough-serious-swordsman/athlete-kind of girl, can't think their official japanese name, but those paired with the hero, who also has a sense of justice/unshakeable will. For two guys... I often find my pairings more for comedic relief, for girl to girl, I can't honestly take it seriously. More for the fact I'm no lady and don't understand the female brain. I have noticed though... from my experiences, role playing fanfiction shipping seem to be more popular in same-sex circles. Which makes me feel like an outsider sometimes :b.

I think at the core, it relies on a submissive person and a dominant person, regardless of gender. Two domineering or two submissive just don't click with me.
    I thought Honedge was gonna be the Spirittomb of this generation, and then saw this evolution. It's apparently the Magnemite of this generation of this generation instead. xD
    Maybe I will, maybe I won't. I still am a fan of Ash-x-No-one... is that a thing? Please let it be a thing.
    ==========
    Also, I've been thinking, I've not really made it clear my sign up formula; well this is how I do it.

Description:
    First Paragraph = Body, poise/aptitude/height/physique/fitness/blemishes and scars/piercings and tattoos/other
    Second Paragraph = face/hair/eyes/blemishes and scars/piercings and tattoos/other/
    Third paragraph = outfit
    Fourth paragraph = accessories

For personality: Social behavior then emotional behavior, then inspiration/drive then likes/dislikes then philosophy/beliefs all with a mix of /psychological disorders/negatives.

For history: Start as a baby, work your way up to modern times. Key in unique/special/important events of your character....

...and that's really my formula lol
    Just read my earlier message 'bout shipping and realized it was kind of nasty. ._. sorry.
    I really don't give Shipping much a chance cause I've really had a bad experience with the community in the past.
    Serebii shipping I have not read yet. I fear it's a huge tug-of-war between fanshipping clubs on who's the best? lol, probably not.
    Hehe...both siblings have "dangerous" as a quality. XD Felice is sweet to balance it off, Lovina is beautiful. XD

Can't wait to see your list! XD
    I don't necessarily write fan-fiction, I write actual fiction; I more-so just fantasize my own fandoms in the already created worlds. I'll never use already existing characters beyond a mention, if I do write fanfiction.

For shipping, I don't know, I've never liked it. For Pokemon... I hate Ash. I hate him. If I were to ship anyone with him, it'd be the cold icy hands of death! *Gothic* I've never really liked shipping, more-so the quality often associated with it. I am biased as I've not been exposed to many good shipping fics. I've not lurked on Serebii's shipping forum yet...

Shipping does annoy me though. I would rather have the characters just confess and get it over with and not have "does s/he like me? Gosh I'm a doofus" for over 100 episodes/chapters... I've face-palmed and yelled at characters for being so ignorant >.>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…