• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got on quite a bit when X and Y came out, then dropped off almost completely when no one wanted pre-gen 6 shinies >.>
    Yeah, lol... but yay! I am glad we can now. I have been busy doing that as well (school and whatever). I am doing OK! Busy and tired, but not bad... hehe. Wrote a new chapter for my fic "My Life in Owl City", and I can honestly say I love how it came out (not to brag or anything...) X3
    I just adore Christmas songs. My favorites are:
    -The Fairy Tale of New York (The Pogues)
    -Last Christmas I gave you my Heart (Wham!)
    -Happy Christmas (War is Over)
    -I Wish t could be Christmas everyday (Wizzard)
    -All I Want for Christmas is you (Mariah Carey)

And lots of other I can't remember. I probably will when it's Christmas. :p
    I like dressing up, as long the costume is comfy and not revealing in anyway. The skeleton one my mom got me this year doesn't tie up at the back and it's uncomfy... :'(

I'm kind of a tough fighter, that's how I dealt with bullies. They teased me because I don't like girly things such as clothes and make up and prefer video games and cartoons, I'm really small for my age and they called my mom a sl*g for having lots of kids and being married a lot. She isn't a sl*g, she's always wanted a big family and everytime she marries she thinks she's found the one, but it turns out bad. She's been getting friendly with my dad lately so that's a good sign. :)
    Good luck at your new school! :D I already knew a few gamers before then (my "besties"). My friend Skye is a major Nintendo fan like me. Joseph and Zak like a few Nintendo series. Shorty (his real name is Jack) is an all around gamer. And there are a few others.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…