• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, I see... I love reading! :D

No, not too much... I have before, but I don't go to them a ton or anything. Although I myself would love too... X3 I once brought my hermit crabs to a 4-H thing at our local town fair, cause my project was on them... if that counts as one time lol. X3
    That is good... :)

Yup, I do! A husky, kitten, five hermit crabs (<3), a betta fish, and a bunch more fish in their own separate tank... what about you? :)
    Aha, I see... and yeah, it can be difficult to find the sections you want aha... ^^;

But that stinks.... I have been getting ok grades... enough to pass by, but I need better... I know it. :/ Like some subjects I am doing great with, but others... yeah. :/
    Same here! I am still active on here, but it isn't quite the same as when it was summer time... and ah, good luck to you with that... I hate tests *shudders* >.< But sweet! :D Hm... I see you already did. You didn't have to unless you wanted too, but I do have to say I like this new one. Seems like lots of people use the other one, hehe... ^^;
    No worries! It's ok. ;) But um, I am good! Been busy with school and such, but I am good... what about you? (and funny, another friend of mine on here has that EXACT same avatar, lol!) XD
    I am sorry, but I can't see it since that site gets blocked by my computer (which has a protection system that blocks all the "Bad" sites)... sorry about that. ;/ but I am sure it looks good! And yeah, I have a printer... I am sure my parents could tell me how if I asked lol. XD
    Well, it can to some people... it means that you think two people/Pokémon/etc. would make a good couple. See? In my case it is Ash and Dawn... <3 :3 XD
    Helloo :)
    Yes i loove dawn, she looks awesome and she has a nice personalty and a awesome piplup.
    She's the total opposite ofme
    Hey bud! I missed your VM from long ago... sorry! D: But how are you? I saw that you like Dawn (since you were trying to join the club, like me) That is sweet! I am a new found Pearlshipper lol! XD Never thought I'd say that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…