• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually...very little trouble! XD He's so much fun to write...flirty, creative and romantic. XD

How will your opening chapter be like? XD
    Pretty good, tbh. Autumn Nights is going great, Castlevania not so much... Might start an eastern zodiac RPG And we need to give Cameron and Luke one more go XD
    I'm guessing you're a Junior now ? XD

It's pretty okay. I haven't been doing well personally so far, but it seems a lot better now.
    I have core classes I don't like XD.

Oh, cool. My Middle School messed up with the Honors program and gave us an improvised Algebra 2 instead of Geometry... Lol.
    Well, besides the usual Sophmore **** like World History, PE, and stuff, I guess Algebra 2, Chemistry (There are Seniors in my Chemistry class...),Art 2 (Seniors... Some Juniors), and Natural History. Next year would be more pronounced with regular English (cause screw Honors), Honors Anatomy, Pre-Calc (Which I should be in now ;~;), Psychology, U.S History, C.S.I, Photography, Sociology, Piano, maybe Choir, the others I don't know. I have 8 classes and most likely only 4 year long classes .-.
    Yay! XD I really wanna see what you write! XD

Alright, mostly. XD Hehe...still as obsessed with Hetalia as ever. In Autumn Nights, I'm now playing a humanized Lovina...as well as Felice! First guy! XD
    It's interesting all right XD.

I swear this is the only thing I'll ever need to study for. Stupid Sophmore year >.>
    Yeah, even if it is only Greco-Roman mythology. Also, very interesting.

Yup, first time in my life I've ever needed to study
    Hehehe...I always had faith that you'd come back. XD Maybe you can join Mon's Autumn Nights? XD

YES! Use Feli and write her out! XD I would love to read her in your fic...how she's a criminal on the lam, how she's Cynthia's opposite...dark, rebellious, romantic...and how it all works out! XD
    Not good. War was the one that came up with the idea, and asked me to post the thread, but left me with no directions on how to continue...
    It's OK, it's OK! XD I'm just so glad you're back! XD Missed you so much! XD

Will you? You can also make a follow-up RP. XD Anything goes! If it's a fanfic, I'll read it! Maybe even give you ideas! XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…