• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Liltwick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, if they're demon spawns, wouldn't they be abandoned? (Being born with defects, especially in an ancient time, which is a cool setting. Have to be mindful of what's allowed and what isn't. XD)

Now, what is the evil they will go against? What if it is controlled by the 13th Cat sign XDD
    That I guessed. XD That's an interesting catch! That could play into the characters' history, but if it is at birth their parents would know something is up. :p So, how would they react, wouldn't there be some lore on the zodiac and how they would be reborn (assuming they are the reincarnations of the zodiac, given the name).

I like it!
    Ahh, okay. Would have been respectful to ask me to use my concept/guild first before going ahead with it, but good luck!
    I was offered to go to a different high school and I was considering going, so I took the test and everything and got accepted. The last step was to register, but last minute I decided I didn't want to go anymore. So I didn't register, but then a couple weeks before school started I got all the info for going to that school... I had to transfer to my current school, so I was treated like a new student. I was getting my schedule done and he gives me regular classes. I explained that I should be in honors because I was recommended and he kept stating that the classes I were given were appropriate for me. I knew that was bull, so I kept trying to go back to get it changed, but during the first couple of weeks of school you're not allowed to just go, you have to sign a slip and yada yada... I was in an Algebra class and the teacher saw that I clearly knew the material, since I took it in middle school, and I explained the situation to him. After a couple of emails and having to have my parents write a letter, I finally got them. >.> I believe that all of that was uneccessary.

... Not really a fight, but a lot of persistence. XD
    That's something you're going to have to deal with. XD

I was put in a similar situation... I had to fight to get my classes back, the counseler was so stubborn. ._.
    Similar to my Sophomore schedule. XD Except I had electives I didn't really like. .-.

I'm taking Piano now, and I'm enjoying it. XD What happened with Pre-Cal? I'm taking it now, and my teacher is CRAZY.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…