• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you Senor! Really surprised on it, and surprised I don't have to stay in for Stripes (Even so you wouldn't know that. It would be creepy if you did o-o)
    Good, Good XD. We can't have her be some weird creepy god.

And also the place where most people fail.
    Well, Iazanagi and Izanami did create Japan, but then things happened and Izanami ain't exactly a good girl anymore. Thiugh that's why I thought Amaterasu would be a better choice :p

*Que Plot-Indued Amnesia* Though yeah, I'm looking for a really strong personality here.
    Okay Narwhal :p. Though, yeah, but why Izanami? She could be like, Amaterasu or something. You know, one of the more morally good goddesses? I guess the evil should be explained a bit more, and why Cat defected. Though yeah... The history sections is going to be pretty dull since they're all like, 10 -12.
    Yeah, I guess interest is always a good way to start! I'm a bit shaky myself, but I'm still pretty sure it would be a fun time t obe in as well.

Well no, but I did start writing the plot.
    Well, the Antagonist's side is basically trying to corrode away reality itself to rebuild a new world filled with darkness and despair. I'm also leaning a lot more towards Japan during Nobunaga/Hideyoshi's time before Ieyasu went into power.

I don't exactly know yet, but he's the main characters ages, roughly.
    Grow together and train with them YES OMG YES

I should have my character and the antagonist be twin brothers
    Yeah, they're abandoned but dome wise monk/shrine maiden took them in from some sort of vision. (Yeah, no guns XD)

That actually sounds liek a great idea
    That can work as a prologue! New transfers, applicants or perhaps, reassignments. XD Feli's file will keep in line with the abrtender persona, Feliciana Luca. XD

I wanna see Cynthia's and Luke's thoughts on their new recruits. XD Would be funny if Luke wonders about whether they all have good hygiene or not. XD
    Well, each sign represents the character, and they were all born with unusual traits that correspond with that sign (Rabbit ears, A dog's sense of smell, etc., etc.) SOme ancient evil prophecy blah blah blah.

What about Youkai Rebirth: Zodiac?
    Check out what Felice did in the opening post for Autumn Nights...he tried to hug the dude arresting him...ended up getting tranquilized. X)

Start PMing me again so you can tell me about your ideas for the fic, hehe. XD
    Yeah, that could work! I sorta wanna call it Sakura Nights but that's too similar to Autumn Nights... Though, it's going to be more oriental themed... I know that.
    Yeah, that could work! I sorta wanna call it Sakura Nights but that's too similar to Autumn Nights... Though, it's going to be more oriental themed... I know that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…