• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Yasogami High uniform has me curious though... I have to wonder if he was ever referenced in any P4 stuff before this, kinda how Labrys was mentioned in one of the P3 audio dramas. Going to say that his Persona will be an original as well.

Idk, kinda looks like Magatsu Inaba to me. (Or that place where Mitsuru activated her evolved Persona in P3?)

So... there's still one more character to go at the very least. Marie/Margaret maybe? I can't see them making another original or bringing the P3 protag back. Only other option would be Ken or Koromaru. Unless those screens at the sides of the menu will get filled, in which case there's enough room to get all or most of them.

The list of cities does suggest a tour, or perhaps a playable demo playtesting? Like how they recently did with Pokemon X and Y? P5 has got to be coming soon, and the P4U2 console announcement is inevitable. The other box is anyone's guess. P3 on Vita? A new spin-off/crossover? Another anime/movie announcement? Who knows. I'd like to see a Golden-esque P3 release on Vita, but at the same time I feel that P3 has been released enough already... I mean, vanilla, FES, P3P, PSN re-release... Its all over the place.

I still wish the "Personae" of the Shadows had been the actual Shadow-Self Boss from the games. I mean, Shadow Labrys has a different one than regular Labrys. Would be a nice flair I think, instead of just copying the standard Personae. Still... Shadow Elizabeth... o_O. I have to know if she's an exception to the Shadow thing or not. They did mention "certain exceptions" in the shadow type description in that article.

In response to the Shadow Aegis Black Butterfly thing... Nyarly? If the blue one is Philemon, then it makes sense.

Loving the music, though Shadow Teddie does need his own theme. :p
    Wait... who's the red head? Did I miss something?

He has a big red motif... and ATLUS just launched this site as a Persona teaser, also with a big red motif. And its set to reveal... something on the day the P3 movie comes out. P5 hints?

Sweet. Also, that Terumi win-pose at the end.

You know it. Fighting Games live for DLC. I promise the "DLC" download is just a 100 KB unlock code. :p

Hey, we don't plan on using it that much in game even if we got it. I just want it to look at. If I ever wanna mess around with the skin, I'll go to the pbe.
    That's cute. I'm definitely gonna be saving 1350 RP so I can get V Elise no matter her cost.
    It is. I wish I had done this months ago.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…