• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, fine I'll ref you vs Handy. I pre-empted this and asked him already and he said yes.
    Also, You asked me nothing in the thread, you just said, and I quote, "to be resumed when oliver101 is available i'll make a space for this battle". Not a question. I assumed that meant you were planning to use that thread to battle Oliver again instead of re-challenging him, hence my reply.
    If you had read my reply, however, you would have seen this little tid-bit: " If you want to fight Ollie, go accept another of his battles in the ref queue, becuase this thread isn't moving a single inch." Which answered your question pretty well. If you made your intentions a little bit more clearer than I wouldn't be so blunt with you, but most of your replies to me are vague and open ended - ergo I reply pretty snappily.
    DUDE
    l SAID IT WAS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO CANCEL
    AND I SAID I WOULDN'T REF THE MATCH AGAINST DD.
    What else do you need help with?
    I see, against DefiantDenial?
    Sorry, but like I said I can't pick up matches that have already started.
    Although, The next time you have a battle in the ref queue, I could ref that.
    Not for a while, since I'm already in my maximum number of matches and have one lined up already. But after that sure! I'm eager to see how you've improved since last time.
    Old as in "It hasn't started yet" or Old as in "I'm halfway through it"

Because If it hasn't started yet then I can ref.
    If it's halfway through then no, I can't.
    *sigh*
    Read the thread. I quite clearly explained the situation in your battle thread against Ollie. Read the thread and follow those instructions EXACTLY AS STATED.
    Hello again!
    I VMed you a week ago about an Old match you have, and my wishes to ref it. Do I have your permission to ref your match against Oliver101?
    So I see you have an old battle against Oliver in the ref queue. I have just been allowed to ref, as long as you don't mind and I get permission off you both. SO, would you like me to ref that battle?
    I cannot approve sigs. Only Mercutio and Jerichi can approve sigs. Apparently Jerichi will try to approve some this weekend so be patient.

Also, I'm on my 3DS internet, so I cannot Copy/Paste. However, if the battle you want moving to the ref queue is your one against Jerichi then it's already there, and redpanda15 has taken it. The threads already been posted.
    Because it's still a gym challenge, and there aren't two ASB's. There's one spread between the two boards.
    Even if it is, you can only be in one Gym-related battle at a time. So you can't both be battling me and phoopes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…