• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Let's hold hands and pray... in a non-religious way. >.>
    Meowstic's pre-evo has been legitimately leaked. You can find it on the Dex thread.. it's adorable to say the least. Espurr is its name.
    You mean Spiritzee, right?
    I love Charizard X, it's my favorite colors. Fire/Dragon on top of it all makes it that much more awesome. So, so glad I'm getting X. So far there isn't one version exclusive in Y that I like better than X.
    There's so many questions to ask now... will Gyarados get a MegaEvo of part Dragon to silence those critics? Will every Kanto starter get a version exclusive megaevo? Ah man, the anticipation is killing me.
    You didn't leave me hanging. We all have busy lives. Besides, leaving someone during a conversation on the internet isn't nearly the same as in real life, haha.

That's the last time I eat while reading any of your puns. I almost choked laughing. But yeah, it doesn't technically count.
    He's kind of like Togepi for me.. half Gen 1, half Gen 2.
    Only 10 days now, actually! I'm just as pumped as you are. I can't wait for the game to totally take over my life and consume all my being and energy! This isn't sarcasm either. Pokemon is that one exceptional love.
    Privacy is still to be respected regardless. :p
    Different spellings, but ultimately yes, Qwilfish technically starts with "Quil". Good thing I accidentally pointed it out, heh.
    Want more trivia?
    This is the first starter line to not feature a reptile.
    Fletchling and Talonflame are the first Fire/Flying types since Ho-Oh (which, if you count Ho-Oh as being in the Kanto region, they're the first Fire/Flying types since Generation 1).

Another thing, I don't know if this bothers you, but it looks like Bunnelby should be a Normal/Ground type. It's the digging Pokemon FFS. :p
    Despite that though, I do like how they're finally starting to utilize the Normal type more in terms of dual typings. Flying has gotten too much attention over the years. It's time for other types to merge.
    Indie!! (calling you that on here for safe measure).
    Right? It's an Oscar winning facial expression, if I do say so myself!
    Oh wow, you're right. Funny enough, they're both second stage starters.
    Have you also noticed that Skrelp is the first Water/Poison type since Gen 2?
    Cool, thanks. Seliora......er, I just finished hard outlining the whole thing and just need to shade it. Just that today I should have spent the whole day studying for a big test that is also today and all I have is tomorrow to finish with the drawing (which I also have night school to go to) >.>
    Drizzle teams can be devastating, especially coupled with Pokemon with the Swift Swim ability, AKA the cheapest ability in the world. >.>
    Well, stopping the habit is easier said than done, haha. I don't know why it would scare you though. :p
    Wha? You could still do Arbok and Ninetales, it's not like that person owns the right to that fusion. I get the feeling though, they might accuse you of "stealing" their idea.
    Aw, it's a little unicorn dragon! Reminds me of a Neopet, actually.
    Heh, the Nidorans look very loving toward one another. Also.. those teeth, hahaha.
    Great job with those two! And Ponyta+Dragonair as well.
    Really though, I don't find it cute at all. :x
    Strangely enough, I specialize in Flying mono-types, probably followed by Psychic.
    Also, good really early morning! I crashed ridiculously early yesterday. I actually slept somewhat decently too.
    I'm in a really loving mood for some reason. I could hug everything right now.
    I creep myself out sometimes...
    Well, to be fair, I don't think Mawile is an animal. It's a fairy princess thing.

Yes, yes we could! I definitely don't specialize in the type, but I would damn sure try and build a superior team. Wee got this! We so got this!
    Mawile looks sexier without the dress. Wait, ew... gotta take in what I just said.

You think so? Maybe you should join Team Flare as well and we can be partners in crime. :D
    Well, its hysterical physical appearance makes it all the more deadly because it has the ability to deceive.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa! Calm down there, Candy. Don't let that euphoria get to you too much. :p

Yeah, well, I'm one to inspire myself. ._.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…