• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Liltwick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eh, that's ok... We'll get there eventually. Thanks anyway, though. You'll still be around the forums though, I assume?
    I know, I read about that whole ordeal. XD Amaterasu is good, she was my 2nd candidate. XD

Personality is always important, perhaps the most important.
    Cause when I think of Izanami I think of a motherly figure, like the shrine maiden will be. I did write Amaterasu first and then edited it to Izanami. XD I don't have much knowledge in Japanese mythology, so what I know is that she helped in the creation of Japan and that she bore the children of Izanami. (Just read further about her on Wiki. Now I see why. XD)

They pretty much have the same story, being abandoned. Personality will probably be the most important point here. Also, maybe history could include a little background about the zodiacs before they fell? (It could be difficult to come up with though.)
    It'd be cool if the shrine maiden was the embodiment of like, Izanami or some other goddess. The one that heard Rabbit's message. The falling out with Cat and that evil should also be explained a little more. It's good! You can also use the people in the thread to find out what other things they'd find interesting.
    Well, it looks like you gathered some interest! That's good, I'm not too sure about Japanese time periods, but it'll be a fun time to RP in, I'm sure. XD

Have you had anymore ideas?
    Hey man! I know I haven't been around a lot lately, but if you still want to try and go for that match, now would be a good time, since my battle slots are completely open!
    .-. Mannnnn why must it close?!

It's the fifth time a clan closed without me doing a sobby farewell post

So Lost, how long did it take for you to become a ref after joining?
    Hey Lost, as you know I haven't been active for the past few days, why did the clan close :O

Ugh the first TBC closed when I was away
    Ah, so they grow together and train with him/her? Or are they just kept under his/her care? until the fire nation attacks

GET ON IT
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…