• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Liltwick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure; though it'd have to be RTF. Don't got Word on this computer :(

and what do you mean wouldn't work based off Serebii rules?
    Jirachi Star would be more slice-of-life/casual; so yea.

I checked the archives for trainer school RPGs; they've all sadly died quickly :< Though an academy might work I dunno.
    I kinda want to make a trainer RPG that uses dice. I dunno I have six rough-draft/outlines for different RPG ideas.
    my most favorite one is Pokemon entering the real world, basically as aliens from another dimension. You are some government contractor starting out with one Pokemon and trying to take care of this threat XCom style. I call it Colliding Worlds.
    2.) Setting in the Ransei Region, so basically Fuedal era Pokemon Trainer game. I call it The Ransei Rumble. I ideally want it player vs player but who knows.
    3.) Called Jirachi Star, a trainer RPG similar to Autumn nights in a way (Magical transformations)/ or b.) your character in the real world makes a wish, ports to the pokemon world, antics ensue.
    4.) A survival RPG. Pokemon Pandemic. your character has a ~week to find the cure of this deadly transformation disease. By night your character turns into a cainine pokemorph. It's a mystery-horror-survival. Player vs the GM basically.
    5.) an informal RPG based on battles. People sign up with their trainer card and post battles on the rpg thread, where it gets judged by our judges and referees. They get points on 5 categories etc. Tournaments would be ocasionally held but it's really just an informal "Check out my battle skillz in writing.'"

Curious on whatcha think?
    Nothing much bb! I just had a big life event happen today and it was like woah. Sorry for the late reply omg I'm the worst. ;o;

You? ouo
    Sorry. Must have been gone. XD

You make it seem like they aren't. Just wondering, but... you've played Conquest, right?
    But, you were posting in the Time Out and you just said a few messages ago that you were on the break. I don't get it. So, I'm just gonna go along with it.

Anyway, how are things going?
    ¯\_(シ)_/¯
    Psh you can make guilds work however you want them to work as long as they follow the rules.
    and hmm, so it's basically dream team vs dream team? :O
    Is Battle Rhythm dorky? Yes. But the good kind of dorky. Do you have a set theme? I actually was thinking about making a guild with ancient power being the theme... one pokemon in your team would need that move... IDK

I'd prefer wi-fi honestly, people are more challenging than machines at times~
    Eh only thing that I need more learnin' on EVs.
    Though I might take you up on ze offer.
    I have myself a shiny Ditto, and with my shiny ditto I've become a master breeder~
    That and my team tends to mostly be super hearty and defensive, so survival ftw.
    Though in Black 2, my main team was a sandstorm team; not really EV/IV trained...

Dunno what I'll do for XY but I kinda want it focused around Blissey...

your guild better not have a dorky name :b
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…