• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's always good. Glad you're having fun with it, even with that one character not working well. Having fun with your work makes it seem so much better.

Well, again, don't over plan something, because it tends to backfire on you if something doesn't end up working out.

Too long? Goodness. Well, you could if you wanted to. I'm here.
    Likewise.

Nope, it's not.
    And, alright. I do you'll get to that soon. But, as you said, a practice story is always good.

Heh, I don't mind a rant.

Yep! Right here!
    Alright, sounds good.

I see. And yes, you've told me about the Paper Mario one a little bit. And, is it the PMD one, of the other Pokemon one you mentioned?

Hehe, I can bet.

Chapter One v2, actually.
    Well, we're just writing. If you can manage, I'd love to work with you next Saturday.

That is true, and yes, we're always improving. So, which story are you working on?

Eh, I'm not surprised. XD
    Awww, sorry to hear that, Tale.

And, don't doubt your own work. I'm sure it's great.

Not sure myself.
    I've been good! Writing tonight, if you're interested!

Well, good luck with that! I'll be here if you want to go over any elements of it. And, drawing? Nice. I know it looks awesome!

And, yes, I am. Don't worry. We'll be changing them back soon. XD
    Well, still, creativity is creativity, no matter what it is. :D

Indeed. The closing of any work is disappointing, really. And, hopefully you can.

I sort of get it, some sort of longing for your home land, right? Despite its advantages, it's just not home. Am I close?

True. And, I am sorry. I hope that they find out what's up with all that and clear it up for you soon.
    Glad to hear! And, while I guess it is good that you finished the project ahead of time. I'd love to see the result of all this time you'll have. xD

You've mentioned it to me, yes. I am sorry to hear about that, man. I know that collabs are hard to quit, I'm having fun with mine now, so I'd feel the same way if it were canceled.

Well, I don't know if that's good or not. Hopefully the move goes smoothly once your family is ready for it.

I'm sorry to hear about all that, especially the deforestation. I know personally how that feels. And, again, I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling your best right now. I hope everything turns out alright for you.
    Yeah, I agree... kinda sad. :( And Japan gets everything! Come on, the rest of the world would LOVE to get some of that stuff lol! I guess we just need to be thankful for what we got... hehe. ^^; It would be cool though...
    Yeah, lol... I love em. XD Snivy is still my fav starter though... and Serperior is my fav Pokémon of all! XD

Yeah... that is cool! XD But um... yeah just no. o_o lol
    Yeah... they just looked so cute! Too bad they didn't make the final cut... although I do love me some Cyndaquil. X3

Yeah, me either lol... O_O
    Hello! I'm doing well Tale!

That's great, hopefully I'll see you there! Anyways, it hasn't started yet. It's still about an hour away. But, I will send you the link once it's up.
    Yeah... they all look sweet! I do like what we got though... except I wish they had kept Kurusu. ;_; lol

Yeah... lol... it is cute though! :3

Awww, yeah... ;3
    Man, that stinks... I am sorry to hear that. ;_; But at least you don't let it get to you! That is good. :3 And yeah, I am gonna try to check them out! And wait a minute - CYNDAQUIL, CHIKORITA, AND TOTODILE WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO EXIST?!?!?!? I DID NOT KNOW THAT. O_O Gotta look into this now... and I agree, reading is awesome! And sweet list of fav Pokémon! ;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…