• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• American Kirby is Hardcore

aw, ur mean, misspelling pennies like that. you need another n, and 100 pennies for a dollar

What if there's a lot to do? He intends to do that, but maybe he's still not even at second badge or something
    Because he's got maximum pink and.....eats stuff

va-ca is cow, ur a cow

Ah. Well I'll be sure to not post any so visibly
    I only played like, 3 of them .-.

But reviews, importers....

Fak u, u lucky person. You been following the leaks?
    What do you think are the chances of Senran Kagura being shown in the Nintendo Direct? :eek: >.>
    i actually went to a film&video class in school a few times
    so yeah, film-making is pretty fun although I definitely wouldn't choose it as a career

and wow ok
    you did? xD
    film-making? oh that's cool.
    and that's great to hear haha. have you tried speaking it with other japanese people or something?
    haha, right
    I'll definitely play those games, that's for sure
    but anyways what's up? anything going on in your life?
    wow, good luck with that
    i still have no idea when i'll buy a 3DS but I'll probably do it at the last minute OTL
    My town is coming along fine! :D I can't say much for my house though. My house has a basement a second floor and an extra room... only my basement has been expanded (excluding the main room) once and I have been putting more time into making my town beautiful. What about your town
    Nooooo, I command you

Oh, sister gave the puppy away, I knew they couldn't deal with it ._.

Fine you are making me explain the joke, I think not just of D's, but double D's

I dunno what is a Mee
    that's it, we will no longer be being friends 5ever, only fourever

I can't, I'm sitting

I think of doub-*shot*

NO, IT'S ARCEUS Ferrothorn, Umbreon, Togetic. NOT FERROTHORNS, UMBREONS, TOGETICS
    that only works when saying 5ever

This ain't High School Musical, so get steppin'

Is that a new item?

Or Pikachu, it's not Pikachus people
    The only lyrics to that song I know are "Burn, baby burn. DISCO INFERNOOOOOOOO!"

Please let me leave

But isn't your avatar cute? I'm betting it was a troll

That doesn't sound like the plural of it. More like styli
    Disco Inferno

well then stop including me, because as I said I don not possess such technology

No it's not you're lying

you accidentally the verb, but I assume you thought you lost it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…