• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah same here but I am getting really tempted and yes I do but I don't play it a lot
    hbu?
    haha sometimes and yeppers I am going to be hitting the black market with Chespin bebies soon and I will give you a friend discount :p
    I am fine with the Black one I have besides it was a gift so I would feel bad if I sold it and I guess you can Toronto small cuz you live in NYC but it is the biggest city in Canada lol and I am also getting both but Y will be my main one and I am starting with Chespin for sure on Y and I have been to the NY side of the falls a Buffalo
    your lucky I wish I could get the Special Edition Pokemon XY 3DS I just have the black one cuz I got mine when the 3DS just came out and that's cool did you have a good time when you where here? also are you getting X or Y
    same here HG/SS are my all time fav Pokémon games and you should add me as a friend on your 3DS so we can battle and trade!!! :) that's cool I live close to Niagara Falls and I have never been to Montreal but would love to how long ago did you come to Canada?
    yeah I am trying to keep myself busy as well and I know once X and Y are out I will be set for sure lol :D

I have been to the state of New York but not NYC I would love to go sometime
    Well, I went to Pokemon Sunday this month! And I'll probably go again next month since it's the last one.

Did you preorder XY? I preordered one at gamestop and Im still waiting to hear what the NIntendo store is doing before I preorder my second copy. Ah, the anticipation!!!

How's life?
    I'm Gabe, nice to meet you!
    I always complain that I dont know any guys who play pokemon in NY (around my age).. and now I do LOL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…