• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I was just wondering, are you going to try and get a discussion thread going for DSA? I honestly am just exciting for the images that you said our characters will be getting.
    I'm surprised honestly...

Ye kinda is >->. I meant in terms of personailty, not responsibilities. Besides I see Hua being the mother pfft *smacked*
    Did I get Al and Hua in character?

Exactly. THat was the best I could do with her proper lady side. I'm sure she's only playing to be the only sane man, considering Al is basically a male version of her mother
    Hey Sempai~ Can you tell me if my post with Sakura-chan is okay?

Don't have Skype access .-.
    Pokemon is fun. I played my sapphire game for the battle tower again just yesterday! :3

Ooooo professor layton. How chalanging is he?
    :3
    Heeheehee i'm actually 22. But such a sweet comment!

:)

Umn. what are your interests?? *curious*
    :3
    Yup!~

Ship Yea, they do sound like a good pair

I'll ask around the usual crew, alright Sempai?
    Sakura looks so Kawaii *dies from cuteness*

Sounds perfect XD, Sakura will most likely have a cherry blossem design on hers and light pinks. She's a mixture of a Social Butterfly/Free Spirit and a traditional japanese woman.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…