• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Railgun 3 or Accelerator 1??

Kanzaki is one of the few people that beat Touma right? XDDD

I introduced a friend to the anime, and then he said he didn't like it. He liked SAO more. I was like 'your opinion is crap' XD

Also afk
    Which would come out first? Index S3 or Accelerator S3? Railgun S3 might be forever away lol.

Last Order x Accelerator. But don't they have a huge age gap? And Kazaki, is it the Hyouka girl, or is it the badass woman with sword or some character I haven't gotten to?
    Is Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator gonna be anime-lized?

Misaka 10032/Index/Misaka/Misaka 10031 but she's dead/The nun which Touma saved/Komoe so far XDDD Accelerator x Last Order pedo shipping.
    who's your three favorites? Lemme guess, Touma, Accelerator and Misaka?

Mine would be Masterpiece. It was awesome when Last Order and Misaka 10032 or something standing together in a badass fashion while equally badass music play.
    And Touma punching nun. Or nun-punch Touma :D And the blonde hair guy is awesome :>

The three are beautiful. From those three which is your favorite? Masterpiece, PSI-missing or No buts?
    Episode 4. INDEX IS SO COOL SPAMMING SHOAL FEAR.

I really lovethe opening.Especially at the end when Index makes the :3 face
    I know, I did watch the anime Ya know xD

"Agreed." Misaka said in a monotonous voice. And I'm starting on s2 already. Covenant times had Touma seen naked girls?
    Gotta learn my contractions.

I mean Index as in the series. But Touma is a magnet. He claims he has bad luck yet all the girls worship him. BS LOGIC X9000. And yeah, Nagi looks interesting. I'm 90% sure that the other two less memorable see people will end together though XDDD
    SoL?

Yeah. It has to be one of the better ways to spend 30 minutes. Let's just hope the quality maintains. I liked Golden Time. Is it actually harem? Why would they like... introduce three girls that one guy would like in an episode (Is Index harem too). Nagi has nice animations... and love thingy. I'm expecting the two forgettable ones from the quad to get shipped together5ever.
    Finished Oreimo and Index. Should I watch Railgun S1 or Index S2 first? HMMMMMMM

What did you think about Kill La Kill/Golden Time/the sea people anime that's new? I know two of them are romance but I just want to learn

I was also tearing up when Index said goodbye to Hyouka, especially how she said that despite Index can't see her, she'll always be by her side ;_;
    Five episodes until finishing toaru index season one. I'm confused by Oreimo though. Which is the real route? The happy route or the true route???
    Well one of my friends was pestering me to watch Oreimo. So I couldn't have full Hyouka and Index attention.

Haven't watched Index in over a week lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…